SynergiesMOD 505 adds more warlock tweaks bringing the class to an almost finalized state. Soon the icons will be added, and the class will be declared 'done'.
Please vote for the mod, click the mod of the year awards link!
- Prismatic Bolt, and Icebolt mana cost reduced by 20%.
- MagmaSpear lowered by 1 mana per cast for the first 5 levels.
- Spawnclasses have been reworked and increased
- Now include Elite and Hero monsters as well as chances at spawning rare dragons and trolls.
- A World boss is guaranteed to spawn within each NetherRealm
- Soak scale set to 80% now
- Damage scales higher per skill point on initial hit
- The time to landing has gone from 3.8 seconds to 1 second.
- (remember the dust cloud still causes damage to anyone caught within it as well, the meteor hit range is rather large)
Dragon and Werewolf Summon
- Removed the summoning graphic from where the dragon/werewolf lands for better skill use
- NE/HF Generation reduced on % chance to cast by 5% for both 1-14 and 15 skill points.
- Been mostly reworked.
- Now subtracts a static 20% health from the player on cast
- Has a 15 second cooldown
- Generates mana on a scale, starting a lot lower and working its way back up to where it was previously.
Shout from below
- Particles have been reduced.
- Placed back to 1 NE generation per cast and 2 at 15 points again. Being a ranged skill it was too easy to maintain high generation.
- Now correctly requires a melee weapon and displays such in requirements.
- All skills have had their damage amounts increased to match the dragons damage output.
- Dragon and Netherbeast now require 20 HF and NE to cast, and will subtract 25 HF or NE from the caster upon cast.
- Werewolf will now subtract 25 HF and NE on cast from the caster, but does not require any to cast.