SynergiesMOD 721 introduces the Necromancer Minion tracker, a stripped down version of the Ranger, a huge paladin update and many end game encounter additions! Its fun for the whole family!
Are you ready for another huge Synergies weekly patch? I know I am!! Necromancer minion tracker, Paladin update, Ranger Chargebar test and some great end game content adjustments!
New option for soulcrafting, Missile Reflection at 25% weapon dps.
a 20% chance of missile reflection debuff has been added (dps has not been nerfed, only chance to reflect)
a 30% chance of missile reflection debuff has been added (dps has not been nerfed, only chance to reflect)
- All imps now spawn at health intervals of the boss, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%.
- They spawn as per room logic throughout the room.
- IMPS are now larger and easier to see.
- Changing the way this encounter works to be room logic rather then casting from the stage 4 boss for pets.
- Adding another skill to each of the stages of progression.
REALM OF DISCORD
3 new kill quests added thanks to BUE
- Kill Cacklespit in her lair within ROD.
- Kill the sisters in their lair within ROD.
- Kill Peake in her lair within ROD.
- Each of these quests follow in line after the other and offer a Magnificent soul as their reward.
GENERAL MOD CHANGES
- now has 5 sockets again.
Two Hander parry affix
- Will roll between 10-25 instead of 15-30. Likely still see results in the 29-30 range.
PET CHANGES thanks to Kelintor
- Pets can now purchase Syn potions (health and mana)
- Pets now buy potions in stacks of 25 when using their shopping list.
Ranger has been included as a proof of concept for its charge bar abilities and over all feel.
- A thank you if you will, for your time spent with the mod.
- All skills were removed from the class, and will be put back in as they are completed.
New Minion tracker implemented, test phase!
- Skeletons, Zombies, Spores, Death Dolls and Infernal skeletons included.
New skills left mouse mappable
- Pestilence, Bone Needles, Bone Spikes
PALADIN PATCH by Ghostblade
Paladins now have the standard 25% DR when created
- Any paladin already made must cast Consecration at least once in order to receive this INNATE DR bonus!
Paladin Patch #8 GENERAL
- Auras now have a 45 second Cooldown instead of 50 seconds.
Righteous Cleave's cast time has been increased a bit, to increase it's responsiveness. Also, the particle effect has been tightened up - it was originally calling two different particle effects which did virtually the same things, just in reverse. It is no longer doing this, so the times where the animation just shows a little crescent instead of the full slashes when spamming it should - SHOULD - be few and far between.
- The cooldown for Aura of Repentance Proc has been removed. Also, the 'soul shard' Missile has been tuned to turn harder and faster.
- Aura of Repentance has a new aura particle!
- Smite now has a 100% Burn Chance.
- The Cooldown for Lay on Hands has been reduced to 30 seconds. This skill will be in flux for a little bit, but you guys should be used to 'in flux' by this point.
- Aura of Radiance should stop applying on-hit effects.
The long-awaited Judgment mechanic has been implemented! The changes to the Justice abilities as a direct result of this are as follows:
- Render Verdict applies Judgment, and Judged enemies are dealt additional damage and Stunned.
- Justicar's Blade only procs Judgment, and it procs your level of Justicar's Zeal on a hit. [May slow down your game a bit, we'll see how it goes]
- Reckoning applies Judgment, and initially, Judged enemies have their Úmage reduced and take increased Úmage for 7 seconds.
- Swift Justice applies Judgment, and Judged enemies are dealt additional damage and Immobilised for 3 seconds.
- Conviction only procs Judgment, dealing an additional massive helping of WDPS Electric Damage to help secure those executions.
- Justicar's Zeal now procs whenever you kill a Judged enemy. Also, the proc has the right icon now.
- Sanctified Fury is being left as is at the moment.
- Death Sentence is being left as is at the moment.
Blade of Justice has been remade!
- It now likes to be called Justicar's Blade.
- Instead of being based on Ember Hammer, it's based on Raze - so it's a powerful, single-target heavy hitter.
- It consumes all Charge, increasing it's damage per Charge point.
- It has a short-ish cooldown.
Swift Justice has had several other adjustments, as follows;
- The particles have been updated to Justice Purple!
- Reduced the Attack Speed and Cast Speed to 20%, and reduced the Movement Speed to 40%. They scale with level now.
- Slightly reduced the Area of Effect of the damage.
- Significantly increased the leap distance.
- Reckoning now has tier bonuses!
- Reckoning also has improved particles, and the Reckoning animation no longer has that flame-y bit in it.
- Render Verdict has it's own set of animations! We'll see how it goes, might switch back to weapon animations if it's not working out.
- Also, Render Verdict has a new set of tier bonuses, and no longer consumes Charge.
- Conviction's lightning bolt particle effects are more efficient - the bolt and the strike are in the same particle now.