Patch 621 re-aligns the Tiered armor into higher levels, Brings a new spell to the warlock and finalizes some of the tier1.5 sets!
Stone Leap The gargoyle tendrils reduced to 15 units from 18, oops.
- New Icon included for the spell
- New teleport graphic for the spell
- Lowered health by 20%.
- Extended the range of imp summons so they will summon further out.
- Made the imps not charge the player.
- Improved the monsters armor ratings, it was way below tier0 standards.
- Increased base maximum damage on the monster.
- For some reason the demonic legendaries were dropping in regular game play as lower level items.
- These items will all be erased from the game, their IDs are being changed and they will simply cease to exist.
- The items will be set to level 100, with the tier1 restrictions and set not to drop, as they should have been.
fixed the angelic armor crash, there was an issue with the armor mesh changing for the females.
SYNERGIES TIERED ARMOR and WEAPONS
A big change is coming for tiered armor in synergies
- Tier 0.5 (elemental), and Tier 1.5 (Fahakin) armor sets will now be level 110
- Tier 0 (Derinkuyu) will be level 115
- Tier 1 (Darknessfalls) will be level 120
- This is a very large change. The armor value on armor will increase, and the dps on weapons will increase.
- This is mostly done so players can understand the progression of items in sense of gameplay. The affixes themselves will not change. Any item that drops from trash will be considered 110th level.