Star Wars Conquest is a Mount&Blade; module which transforms a medieval world into the far, far away galaxy... with the same premises than the original game, this module offers an open sandbox where the player can do anything he wants. Based on a Galactic map and hundreds of planets.
|Offering some language help||Locked|
|May 16 2012 Anchor|
Hey there guys, I am here for two reasons.
1) To congratulate you on the Star Wars Conquest mod development, so far it's awesome, and you just can't make only one profile, you have to make more in order to enjoy completely what you can do (kinda like the original Mount & Blade but still). I liked some specific things, like the clone implementation, or the reverse griped lightsaber, both awesome.
2) And main reason to create this thread, is to offer me to help on language translations. I'm from Argentina, and have a great level of english, so I thought I could help you guys with translation (unless the beta was half spanish half english on purpose to not waste time on the development).
Then again, great game folks, and I wish to be of some help with the language.
|May 26 2012 Anchor|
Gracias compi. Pues si te soy sincero yo soy español.
Cuando tengamos un poco mas estabilizado ese frente (seguramente cuando saquemos la beta pública) danos un toque aquí o en los foros de TaleWorlds, necesitaremos toda la ayuda posible.
Soy muy olvidadizo y tengo muchas cosas en la cabeza aquí que puede que yo no tenga la iniciativa. Envíame un MP una vez liberemos al monstruo y te pasaré unos cuantos archivos.
Thanks mate. If I I were honest I'd tell you that this guy is spanish.
When we have a bit more stabilized that front (surely once we release the public beta) call our attention here or in TaleWorlds forums, we'll need all the help that we can get.
I'm somehow forgetful and with so many things in my head it's probable that I'd don't have the initiative.
Edited by: Swyter
|May 30 2012 Anchor|
I'd love to help with a Swedish/Scandi translation, I speak fluent English (and Cockney).
|Jun 6 2012 Anchor|
A bit delayed but thanks for the offer, I'll add you to our translator list.
|Jun 9 2012 Anchor|
Thanks for the reply, but I have two more things to mention...
1) Do you got any idea of the release date? No need for a especific date, just some reference.
Again, great job!
1) Tienen una idea sobre la fecha de lanzamiento? No necesito fecha exacta, solamente una referencia.
De nuevo, muy buen trabajo!
|Jun 10 2012 Anchor|
1) Just take a look to the number of open and closed issues in our tracker, only by having a look you can get the idea:
2) Our mate Motomataru did the AI, I haven't touched his code as it is pretty complex already and doesn't gets along well with another battlefield systems.
Edited by: Swyter
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.