So now I've ran into the biggest problem I've ever seen in a mod. I got a stupid exception error(My arch-enemy in modding), so I tried my old tactic, I removed the most recent XMLs I edited and then tried the mod. Still an exception, tried a few more, same thing, removed more, same thing. I got down to the point of where I had XMLs I hadn't edited for over a year, long before the first release and then it did something. So now I don't know what to do.
I have thought about starting another I wanted to do for awhile now, just until I fix this. A mostly fanon mod called Empire at War: The New Age, with a war that takes place 2,800 years after Yavin. Moddb.com
So as soon as I can fix this mod I'll release it and then Super Star Wars will finished.