The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

A Full Fledged mod that Incorporates new gameplay elements, Weapons, better Graphics(full version) and many more features

Forum Thread
SMP 2.4 CTD while loading any saved game (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Super Mod Pack 2.4 : Forum : Questions : SMP 2.4 CTD while loading any saved game) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 30 2011 Anchor

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : fatal error
[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line : 73
[error]Description :
[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...ow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\bind_stalker.script:527: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)

This error occurs while loading a saved game from bar and wild territory. The game was crashing several times before while entering a new map but when i turned the game on again and loaded auto save from next map it loaded without problems. At first i thought this was because of my ''companion'' who i recruited in agroprom. Actually its Mole from the mission to find Streloks hideout. I recruited him while he was standing next to the sewer. I did it by accident because i was in a hurry and i needed info from him. so i just pushed everything that showed up in dialog. But now my ''friend'' haunts me. Like a ghost. He is shown on a map but theres no actual NPC around the place he is marked. I never saw Mole again anywhere except my gps map. Maybe someone could help to deal with that error?

wolfehunter
wolfehunter The Mod Guru
Feb 4 2011 Anchor

Also there is chance with all these items loading saved games can get corrupted. We're busting our butts to improve stability of the mod. But the game engine isn't helping us much..

--

Stalker players stalk the game ~ GSC Game Stalk's us with stalker bugs

Feb 4 2011 Anchor

In the end the best policy is to make a boat load of saves :)

Feb 5 2011 Anchor

Well i hope 2.5 will have less bugs and crashes. 2.4 was fun until crashing started.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.