The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

A Full Fledged mod that Incorporates new gameplay elements, Weapons, better Graphics(full version) and many more features

Forum Thread
Explanation of steps 2 and 3 of installation (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Super Mod Pack 2.4 : Forum : Questions : Explanation of steps 2 and 3 of installation) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 18 2011 Anchor

Could someone please explain the second and third steps of the install?

"STEP 2

SmP v2.4 Mod Accessories.zip

Here you have the varius file containing Documents of all the mods merged, Fubar plugin, Smart Mod Manager, Steam verion help, SWO v3.0 Custom Settings and uimod Final that can help you change the UI windows hud look in the game."

What exactly am I meant to do with these files? Are they all compatible, as accessories, to the main mod and will not conflict with each other? Or do I need to select which ones I want?

Once I've determined that, what then do I do with them? Do I install the mod manager FIRST, then install the others? Inside the mod manager is there a load order I must manually configure, as in games like TES4Oblivion?

As for the third step, with the optional addons, is the install process roughly the same as in the second step?

And on an unrelated note, I tested the game having only moved the gamedata and bin folders from the Lite.exe package into the main game directory and I noticed that some of the wild enemies (dogs) were incredibly tough, taking 3 shots from the bolt action rifle given in the rescuing nimble quest to the torso to kill, and multiple shots to the head. Is that normal, or is that the result of my not completing the second and third steps?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.