StarCry Wars is the multiplayer adaptation of StarCry for Crysis Wars, a mod with numerous references of science fiction well-known of the players. / Two modders for this project : Mick & Dark_Wolf / Languages : english & french subtitles
New map added : Streets (IA / TIA)(Night only), Less damages for the swords...
// StarCry Wars // Beta 2 patch
- New map added : Streets (IA / TIA)(Night only)
- Less damages for the swords
- Less damages for the P90 (25->20)
- Goauld grenades limited to one
- Sub-N : Damages +50%
- Plasma Rifle : damages +33%
- Zat : damages +33%
- Fix for the sound of the gongs of fortress
- Fix for the explosions of the Bolter (server crash)
- Texture fix for the houses of abydos (missing wood)
StarCry Wars is a FREE multiplayer mod for Crysis Wars. You need Crysis Wars with the update 5 (220.127.116.1129) to play it.
Install (Patch Beta 2) :
- Extract the content of the "Crysis Wars" subfolder into the root folder of your install of Crysis Wars. Overwrite the old files.
- Launch the game with our program "StarCry Launcher" located in the root folder Crysis Wars, even if you have a 64bit system.
You can create a shortcut to this launcher on your desktop and use the new icons provided.
If the launcher is crashing, try running it in admin mode, or the x64 version, or use the batch file named "StarCry DirectLaunch x86".
- You must use a dedicated server to host the game (some scripts are not available in server mode).
Server documentation : Crydev.net