This mod is a total conversion based upon the Star Trek universe for the tactical fleet simulator game Nexus - The Jupiter Incident. There are 11 playable races since the release of the 1.4 version. These races are: Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Borg, Cardassians, Dominion, Breen, Species 8472, Sona, Ferengi and Remans each with their own ships and weapons. This is a long term project.
The 1.3 version of the mod. This is a stand alone version, neither of the previous is required to play it.
- new balance system. Ships now have weaker hulls but much stronger shields. The hull is now 10% of
the total shield value
- reduced beam and pulse weapons hull damage by 50%
- increased torpedo reload time from 2 to 5 seconds
- fixed a bug that could make ships with cloaking devices controlled by the AI to cloak and not engage the enemy
- fixed a bug that made your ship's subsystems invulnerable to enemy fire
- better power management system(cloaking devices no longer drain that much power)
- more cannon physics for all ships
- added a new background music for choosing when making missions
- added 5 new missions