The 1.4 version of my mod. It contains lots of new stuff, as well as changes from the previous version.
This mod is a total conversion based upon the Star Trek universe for the tactical fleet simulator game Nexus - The Jupiter Incident. There are 11 playable races since the release of the 1.4 version. These races are: Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Borg, Cardassians, Dominion, Breen, Species 8472, Sona, Ferengi and Remans each with their own ships and weapons. This is a long term project.
Current Version: 1.4
Mod designed by Firewarrior1705
Maps by Darkthunder & Darkshimmer
Models and textures by DarkDrone, Darkthunder, Darkshimmer, Zorg, Major A Payne and Phatboygeo
Weapons, systems, ships and effects coding by Firewarrior1705
Music by Ignus
Sound and graphic effects by Firewarrior1705
Missions by Firewarrior1705
Special thanks to:
- Darkshimmer (for allowing me to use his Age of War as a staging ground in developing this mod)
- The Old Dragon (for having helped me so much with this mod)
- DreamorCZ and his Stargate team (for having answered so much of my modding questions)
- Arpaso (for making the Nexus skirmisher)
- Phatboygeo and Major A Payne (for their models)
- Picard81 for the trailer
- you are allowed to make custom missions and improove the AI(I'm not much of an AI coder and if you'd like to help making a better and harder AI pls tell me)
- for all the others you'll need my permission
If any of you have models of star trek ships that you'd like to see in the mod, pls pm or email me and I'll see if I can get them into the mod.
- you can contact me via pm or email at email@example.com
Don't forget to report all the bugs you find!
All the best and enjoy the mod!
Live long and prosper!
Hello fellow trekkies. I'm sorry it's been so long since the last update but real life issues kept me away from modding. I'm affraid I've got some bad news for you. Due to heavy real life issues (mostly related to my job which is very demanding and I'm always given new assignments to complete) and also due to several hardware problems with my computer which caused the loss of everything I was working on, I see myself forced to cease all work involving this mod. I apologize to all those who supported this, I know you guys had great expectations about this and I'm sorry I couldn't see this through. However, if any of you would like to carry on my project, feel free to do so, I'm giving you the permission to do this as long as you credit me for the work that has been done so far. I know you will be able to make something much better than I ever did :)
Live long and prosper my fellow trekkies!