The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Spore Squirrels! Content Pack Version 1.0
Squirrel Content Pack No.1 - The most cutest creatures in the spore universe can be all yours right now! play as one of the squirrel races on their path to venture out beyond the stars as one of the greatest civilizations ever.
Spore Squirrels! Content Pack Version 2.0
Spore Squirrels! Version 2.0
- Changed Blue Squirrel to feature White chest rather than Cyan/Aqua chest
- Changed Brown Squirrel to feature White chest
- Changed Grey Squirrel to feature White chest
- Changed Albino Squirrel to be Cream rather than pure White (looks much better)
- Re-positioned Albino Squirrel so that his neck isn't so high
- Changed Chipmunk to have a longer tail
- Changed Chipmunk so that his neck is a bit better than before
- Added Clothing to Blue Squirrel Male (Civ and Space)
- Added Clothing to Red Squirrel Female (Space Only will fix)
- Changed Red Squirrel to have Red Eyes
- Changed Chipmunk to have Yellow Eyes
- Changed Albino Squirrel to have Red Eye
- Changed Brown Squirrel to have Chocolate Brown Eyes
- Changed Grey Squirrel to have Greyish Brown Eyes
- Changed Blue Squirrel to have Brown Eyes rather than the default
- Red Squirrels Neck was having some problems, this has been fixed now.
- Red Squirrel Female will only work in Space mode - Working on it
- Blue Squirrel Male has two versions one is compatible with Civ the other only with Space. Use the Civ one as the design is much better and you can play it in more phases than the other.
- Red Squirrel Female sounds like a male when playing as her (This is Spore's fault, it only features the same stupid "Ughh? Errr?" Male voice for your creatures. When you play against them though you should encounter a female squirrel that sounds and acts just like a female.)
Current Status: In Beta Testing - Still Developing Content
Squirrels! content pack for Spore is available now from the Sporepedia and here at ModDB. A quick installer will be available in 1 day for those having trouble installing creatures to the recently released Spore Creature Creator.
Squirrel Content Pack No.1 - The most cutest creatures in the spore
universe can be all yours right now! play as one of the squirrel races
on their path to venture out beyond the stars as one of the greatest
This content pack was created with the Full Version of the Spore Creature Creator. The content pack requires the full retail version of Spore OR the full retail version of the Spore Creature Creator in order to run. This pack will NOT work with the Trial Version as it is missing the parts necessary to create the squirrels.
Please also note that the creature names at the moment are Incorrect and will be corrected soon.
Also be sure to visit my profile on the sporepedia