Sikkmod is a visual enhancement mod for Quake 4 designed to update the game to a more modern level.
Sikkmod is a general enhancement mod for Quake 4 designed to update the game to a more modern level visually, allow some customizations gameplay wise, as well as including fixes and better organization to stock files to be used as a base for future mods.
// Change Log:
- Removed weapon awareness feature
- Added a number of cvars that toggle various gameplay aspects between Quake 4 and Quake 2 values.
- Went through all of the shaders to keep them up-to-date with the Doom 3 version.
- Increased the crouch-slide time and decreased its friction so you can slide further and for longer.
- Fixed a bug with the failed transfer's material when it burns away.