Santa C. has been kidnapped by Komarov's people. Komarov is the most dangerous terrorist in the world.
He wants to cause another world conflict, and his first step is to destroy our Christmas.
You must find and recapture Santa, then find Komarov and kill him (or just give him a cake).
Good luck soldier!
The major changes include:
- Added snow in all maps
- Added stock HL2 & Ep2 music & ambient sounds in various situations
- Added some destroyed buildings on second map
- Added a tree on the first map
- Added Barney's speech line
- Added more action in the Air-attack mini-game
- Fixed chapter titles in main menu
- Fixed some problems with "plane level"
- Fixed black Santa's head in main menu
- Fixed camera angle that may be rotated 45 degree sometimes at the beginning
- Elevator at Komarov's skyscraper can ascend only with player
- Inception train can harm you now
- the Air-attack mini-game now looks like it should at first place (color-correction corrected)
- changed design of Komarov's office
- changed Metropolice to a Combine Soldiers on the first map (village fight)
Since 2002 we have explored, played and enjoyed mods of all shapes and sizes just like Santa's Revenge 2. We love games like Half-Life 2: Episode Two that have opened themselves up to modding. Because of communities like Workshop, Nexus, Curse, RTSL, GameBanana and Mod DB, more games support modding today than ever before.
Let's celebrate modding
As mods play a bigger role in the future of gaming, we believe it is important to recognize the effort the teams behind the work put in, giving us countless hours of enjoyment while asking nothing in return. We have the power to change our games and that needs to be celebrated to ensure it remains a big part of PC gaming's future.
It all started
In 2015, when the paid modding dispute left many gamers and modders worried about the direction the industry is headed. Things have since settled down, but we believe it is important to continue this small tradition to show we are not alone in our love for mods, and the open platforms that embrace them.
Mod Appreciation Week
Nothing is more motivating than knowing something you've built is being enjoyed by others. So this week if there is a mod you love on Mod DB (or anywhere else), make the effort to shout out to them, mention and link their mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post with the hashtag #modlove2016 (or click the icons above for a pre-built post).
Your comment "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" was successful. When a comment is deleted all replies to the comment will be removed as well. Because you are an admin, you can click the \"view deleted\" link above to view deleted comments in-case you wish to un-delete them in the future. If this was a mistake, click the "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" link again to reverse the change.