Sandpit is a sandbox mod for Half-Life. In Sandpit you can spawn monsters from Half-Life and Opposing Force as well as spawn and pose models.
SandPit 2.5 EXE version. It works only with Steam version of HL, because It is detecting its path from registry ;)
SandPit Version 2.5
Automatic installer for Steam users.
- Changed some info_player_start entities to info_player_deathmatch in sp_sandpit
- Removed info_node and info_bigmomma from the spawn menu.
- Added info_node_air entities to sp_sandpit
- Added info_node_air entities to sp_desert
- Added a new menu image.
- Added monster_alien_controller and monster_human_assassin to the spawn menu.
- Fixed ability to load Team Fortress Classic maps.
- Stopped the ability to use the spawn menu and model menu when dead.
- Stopped the ability to open VGUI menus when dead.
- Attempted to fix some texture repetition in sp_desert
- Added detail textures to bounce, gasworks, snark_pit and undertow maps.
- Empty chargers on crossfire, frenzy and stalkyard now have detail textures.
- Added Gamemode menu to Create Server dialogue.
- Added King of the Hill gamemode.
- Added more functionality to the tool menu.
- Updated the help menu.
- Updated the manual.
- Changed mod_version command to build