Sandpit: a sandbox mod for Half-Life. Spawn an assortment of monsters and create interesting scenarios.
SandPit 2.5 EXE version. It works only with Steam version of HL, because It is detecting its path from registry ;)
SandPit Version 2.5
Automatic installer for Steam users.
- Changed some info_player_start entities to info_player_deathmatch in sp_sandpit
- Removed info_node and info_bigmomma from the spawn menu.
- Added info_node_air entities to sp_sandpit
- Added info_node_air entities to sp_desert
- Added a new menu image.
- Added monster_alien_controller and monster_human_assassin to the spawn menu.
- Fixed ability to load Team Fortress Classic maps.
- Stopped the ability to use the spawn menu and model menu when dead.
- Stopped the ability to open VGUI menus when dead.
- Attempted to fix some texture repetition in sp_desert
- Added detail textures to bounce, gasworks, snark_pit and undertow maps.
- Empty chargers on crossfire, frenzy and stalkyard now have detail textures.
- Added Gamemode menu to Create Server dialogue.
- Added King of the Hill gamemode.
- Added more functionality to the tool menu.
- Updated the help menu.
- Updated the manual.
- Changed mod_version command to build