The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
* A fan-made total conversion mod for Bethesda’s 1996 RPG Daggerfall.
* Updated engine that sits on top of your Daggerfall installation.
* Adds support for modern GPUs with smooth texture filtering, lighting, and extended color depth.
* Adds a modern control scheme and gamepad support.
* Includes integrated editor for extending and changing mod.
* Classic first-person RPG experience with an original main quest to play through.
* Dozens of side quests and books help you uncover the history of Hill Deep.
* Explore new above-ground locations and delve into freshly twisted dungeons.
* Discover new weapons, monsters, and more.
* Melt faces with a blistering arsenal of new spells.
* Totally free to download and play! (Both Daggerfall and Ruins of Hill Deep are free to download).