Revenge of Revan is a Mod for the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2. This Mod not only gives you a whole New Story taking place after KOTOR2 but it also will have many New Features, Characters, items and hours of game play. For those who wanted a sequel to Kotor2....its coming.
Fix Patch 1.0 for Revenge of Revan Demo (Beta)
Version 1.0 Changes
- Fixed bug where there is sometimes a break in dlg when you are controlling Uldir at the end of the fight with Jedi
- Fixed the NPC Republic scientists who say talk to Bao-dur after he has already left the module.
- Tweak Boma to be a tad easier to fight
- Tweak the Twilik Siths' utc to have more HP
- Black Boxes now are datapads and have text that shows up when you discover one.
- Descriptions added to Quest Items/datpads- PC's home planet, Exile's gender and Alignment, Crystal for Door (also as a new icon so you can not place in saber)
Calming Plant has new icon and can not be worn as an item,
- Personal Journal (Corellia) quest items with descriptions.
Simply place the files into the Override folder
Allow the files to override the old ones if asked
Since 2002 we have explored, played and enjoyed mods of all shapes and sizes just like Revenge of Revan. We love games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II that have opened themselves up to modding. Because of communities like Steam Workshop, Nexus, Curse, RTSL, GameBanana and Mod DB, more games support modding today than ever before.
Bigger and better
Whether it is for fun, for laughs or for the challenge, modding is what sets PC gaming apart from our closed off friends in the console and mobile gaming worlds. And based on the recent outpouring of support for mods after the concept of paid modding was explored, we are not alone in our love for mods and open platforms that embrace them.
Let's celebrate modding
As mods play a bigger role in the future of gaming, we believe it is important to recognize the effort the teams behind the work put in, giving us countless hours of enjoyment while asking nothing in return. We have the power to change our games and that needs to be celebrated to ensure it remains a big part of PC gaming's future.
Introducing Mod Appreciation Week
Nothing is more motivating than knowing something you've built kicks-ass. So this week if there is a mod you love on Mod DB (or anywhere else), make the effort to shout out to them, mention and link their mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post with the hashtag #modlove2015 (or click the icons above for a pre-built post).
Your comment "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" was successful. When a comment is deleted all replies to the comment will be removed as well. Because you are an admin, you can click the \"view deleted\" link above to view deleted comments in-case you wish to un-delete them in the future. If this was a mistake, click the "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" link again to reverse the change.