Hello, i'd like to take the time to present a nice HL1 mod called "Resident Evil Valiant"
Name: Resident Evil - Valiant
Mod: Half Life 1 / Spirit of Half Life
Content: Custom Models/Maps/Textures/Sounds
Levels: 5 so Far but mostly Unfinishede
Style: Zombies and Grunts
1 Mapper (me)
Story: This Mod Takes place in the Resident Evil Universe, ur part of the Raccoon City Police Department when Hell Break loose and Zombies invade the City, ur Police Chopper is Flying around the City when being hit and Forced to land.
Hello Fans or Survival Horror,
Today it seems time to bring up another long awaited Developement Progress. What we achieved so far?
- a Completely Reworked HUD with HD Weapon Sprites and a ECG Healthbar Displaying the heath in the Conditions Fine, Caution or Danger
- alot of Selfmade HD Models, Sounds and Sprites for Realistic Gameplay
- over 1300 High Definition Textures being used (Thanks for Crowbar for his help)
- Reworked Combat System with new Weapon Effects
- First half of a Basic IFF System
What is being worked on? *see below why some will require another coder
- new Info System for Displaying Textfiles ingame
- a Counter-System for a new long-lasting Area-Defense-Map gameplay
- a Flamethrower
- Medikit Weapons Storable for later Usage
- system to slow down the player once being hurt
- Time Zombie Defense Maps
We have Currently alot of Finished Stuff, but Require the Help of a Coder that knows or worked with the GoldSource engine before as our current coder stumbled upon some things that require ALOT of time invested to find out unless you worked with GoldSource before (see job overview Moddb.com )
As always check our HD Screenshots on the Moddb page and stay tuned for more
Got a question? shout me a PM or post on our page :)
Heffernan, Game Developer at REV
Small Development Update Complete Maps Overhaul Many new Objects and Models Still Hireing..
Small Development Update a few maps updated Map 6 Overhaul some bugfixes overall still working solo and still no coder, keeping u updated, were not dead...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.