Hola, amigos! This is a short update to fill you in on the new features added since the last major release for Rendroc's WarZone for Brothers in Arms. Download it now!
- CommandModHints enables the CommandMod with additional hints for you to learn the advanced commands. Each advanced order you issue will display a message indicating what your squad is doing.
- CommandModBasic Gives you all the improved AI, dialogue, and other features of CommandMod without all of the advanced commands. (It is confusing for some people, so they don't use CommandMod, and they were missing out on the extras.)
- CustomLoadouts allows you to change the inventories of you and your squad. You can customize your squads for each map individually, and even equip them with German weapons.
- CustomMutators allows you to load all of your favorite mutators using only one list, so you don't have to choose them individually every time you load BiA.
- CustomWeapons allows anyone to customize damage, sway, kickback, accuracy, and zoom just by editing a simple text file with notepad
- NoHUD limits the HUD when in first-person view, for a more realistic and immersive experience.
- DeadlySquadsMP improves MP squads. The squads in multiplayer BiA normally have terrible aim, and this mutator gives both US and German squad soldiers the same accuracy as in the single player game. This will not affect the Demonic MP players.
- Rendroc's Mutators in Skirmish Mode using a new shortcut and the new CustomMutators.ini file. (EiB only)
- BodyCount works in Multiplayer
- Soldiers stay silent when Maneuvering Under Cover
- More German faces and voices for enemies in WarZone
- AI Soldiers consider TNT more dangerous
- Runaway loop bug is fixed
- A bunch of other tweaks and fixes
Well, that about covers it. And now, sit back, relax, and enjoy a glass of delicious milk as Hartsock and Baker perform their interpretation of the tavern scene from "Inglorious Basterds":