Ya3dag is based on the quake 2 modification Quake2maX and the lazarus game dll. Want to create your own levels? Well, you've come to the right place. Ya3dag has a built-in "what you see is what you get" level-editor and has been specifically designed for rapid level creation. Terrain, smart NPC's, weather, physic simulation, ...
IqeBrowser is a program to browse IQE and IQM models (Inter-Quake Model format). It is specially tailored for the Ryzom Assets. IqeBrowse is ready to use for a windows system. Source is included. This update supports IQM display, add meshes to display of animations, ...
IqeBrowser is a program to browse IQE and IQM models (Inter-Quake Model format).
It is specially tailored for the Ryzom Assets (see below).
IqeBrowse is ready to use for a windows system.
Source is included.
* Browse through the file system and show IQE and IQM files as 3D models
* Shows Meshes and pure animations
* Compile/merge IQE and IQM files to IQM model format
* Merge meshes and animations to one IQM file
* Also writes an animation.cfg file with information about
animations, frames and the skeleton. This information is usable
for creating game usable animation files.
All these assets were created for the commercial MMORPG Ryzom.
They are all free to use under Creative Commons License Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.
See media.ryzom.com for the original source.
The files in this repository have been converted from the original 3ds Max files
using various scripts and some manual labor by Tor Andersson.
V1.00 2014-04-12 * First release.
V1.10 2014-05-02 * Added IQM support.
* For animation speed use the framerate from the model data.
Also display the framerate.
* Added display of joint names.
* Display size of model.
* Added scale for output mesh.
* Model container holds up to 64 models (was 16 before).
* 'Add' model to model container
* If the added model is not the first model in the model container and
the added model has an animation,
copy skeleton and/or mesh of the first model to the added model
if the joint and poses count match.
==> Pure animation files are displayed with skeleton and/or mesh.
* display the added model.
==> Show animations with sekelton and/or mesh.