Mellow, on 14 Apr 2013 - 16:25, said:
Project Antiqua is a fangame being created in the Majora's Mask engine.
We, the Antiqua team, hope to create an above satisfactory Zelda experience, along with a dark, moving story line that delves deep into the history of many mysteries within the Zelda Universe.
The story takes place in the land of Termina, the setting of Majora's Mask, several centuries before the original game's story line.
[warn"Top Secret!"] Mellow will be handing out tidbits of plot information throughout development. Stay tuned!
- Bobbotheclown - 3D Artist
- Colonel Medo - Grpahic Artist and QA Tester
- DeathBasket - Story help and Composer
- Faceless64 - Composer
- Jason777 - Modder
- Kaminotamashi - 3D Artist, Modder, and Programmer
- Kusai La Harikon - Story help and Concept Artist
- Mellow - Lead, Story, and Dialogue
- Okami Amaterasu - 3D Artist
- sakura - Modder and Programmer
- SanguinettiMods - Texture Artist, Modder, etc.
- Satoshi Kura - 3D Artist and Concept Artist
- Spire - Story help and Concept Artist
- Zaneebaslave - Story help and Concept Artist
This estimate is by no means accurate, and is simply a rough guess of the progress that has been made. Keep in mind that there is a lot to be done in a project of this caliber.
We're sorry, but no downloads were found here.
If you would like to share files with the community, sign up and you can.