Pirates, Vikings and Knights II is a unique, total conversion of the Half-Life 2 Source engine. 3 teams fight each other for kills, objectives and total domination! With a melee combat system that's unique to the modding community, game modes you won't find in other games and parrots that can be trained to peck at enemies, it's no surprise PVKII is so entertaining! If you enjoy getting together with friends and having an exhilarating time, Pirates, Vikings and Knights II should be top on your list of mods to try!
A new bug fix patch is now available via steam. This patch fixes many issues present in the 2.4 release.
Posted by Crazytalk on Jan 9th, 2011
A new patch is up on Steam, fixing several issues with Beta 2.4. Server admins should update their servers.
- Use team spawns in Trinket Wars if no deathmatch spawns are available (fixes spawning problems with some custom maps)
- Fixed delays in voice commands, jump grunts, eat sounds, etc.
- Fixed being able to unlock mouse during skirmisher special
- Fixed achievements Final Strike, Mine's Better, Meat Carver
- Fixed Superior Messiah being achievable by changing teams when holding the trinket
- Fixed crash when using voicemenu2 in maps with no gamemode
- Teammates spawning in the same position will no longer cause spawn killing
- Parrot death voice line fix for captain
- Removed 50% chance on reload voice lines because they now only occur if there are teammates nearby
- Lowered pillar collapse sound for cathedral and added more aftermath effects
- Lowered clipping part for skirmisher round start sound
- Fixed medium damage voice for Huscarl
- Saints: Fixed the spawn where you get stuck
- Arena: Added more spawns, and added playerclips in front of the gates, so people do not touch it thus not receiving damage
- Updated Polish, Russian and Traditional Chinese translations
- Fixed Sudden Death sound not playing in Last Team Standing