Dev Blog 25/02/18
We've decided to push dev blogs every so often when we have something to show in order to stay in contact with the community and keep you updated on the development of the mod. Dev blogs will represent already implemented and tested changes. Any work in progress will be mentioned in later dev blogs when already implemented.
- Default wars have been removed. Factions will be at peace with each other after map resets.
- [LOGS] When a faction captures a castle.
- [LOGS] When a person dismounts a horse.
- [LOGS] When a faction changes their name.
- You can now poll yourself lord if the faction is empty for a sum of 5000. You're not able to poll yourself lord if the faction is not empty. You're not able to poll yourself lord if you're already the lord of the faction.
- Scene slots have been increased from 14 to 30 (This enables easier switching between maps).
- Default gear has been removed. As a result, loot piles will stay on the map for a longer period of time (In times of war etc.). Slightly increases performance in some cases.
- Arrows and bolts are now a craftable resource and act as all other stocks.
- Arrows & Bolts require a stick to be crafted.
- Advanced arrows & Steel bolts require a stick and an iron piece to be crafted.
- Outlaw faction chat has been added.
- Advanced arrows & Bolts now have smaller quivers.
- Arrows (30)
- Barbed Arrows (27)
- Broadhead Arrows (24)
- Bodkin Arrows (24)
- Bolts (29)
- Steel Bolts (26)