1. Weapon Enhancements
2. Monster Enhancements
3. Added Deadly Attacks
4. General Enhancements
5. Blood and Gore Enhancements
6. Ragdoll Enhancements
7. Sound Enhancements
8. Graphics Enhancements
9. Map Enhancements
10. Main Menu Enhancements
1. Fists - Halved its damage rate and now it does not make flesh wounds and it does not make blood spray.
2. Pistol - Increased the firing rate a bit and gave it its own smaller version of the burstysquirt blood effect. Better metallic look.
Secondary Mode: Fires off all rounds in the clip at one time. Does the most damage when the clip is fully loadedand your no more then 10 feet from your enemy. Good for taking out pinky's at close range with one attack.
3. Shotgun - Added a new skin that makes the current shotgun look like the classic shotgun. Fixed the reload flaw where the player reloaded 2 shells at a time. Cut the spread down to 5.5 and set the amount of pellets to 6. Knockback has been cranked up. Better metallic look and firing sound.
Secondary Mode: An automatic choke feature is engaged and the spread of your shotgun is cut in half increasing it's accuracy at longer ranges.
4. Double Barrel Shotgun straight from Resurrection of Evil. It has twice as much spread as the pumpshotgun and its pellets do the same damage as the pumpshotgun's. Plus it fires off twice as many pellets all in one burst.
Secondary Mode: An automatic choke feature is engaged and the spread of your double barrel shotgun is cut in half increasing it's accuracy at longer ranges.
5. Machinegun - Increased the bullet damage to 20, now holds 60 rounds per clip, and can fire 30 rounds per second and now has a max ammo amount of 360. The weapon's bullets now having a homing capability which makes it ideal for longdistance combat aswell as mid range combat. Better metallic look and firing sound.
Secondary Mode: Fires off a 20 round Charge Shot with a little more spread then the primary fire. Will consume 20 rounds at one timeand has a much slower rate of fire.
6. Chaingun - Enlarged the clip size to 500 rounds and raised the max ammo amount to 1000. Added a better GUI to allow one to see 3 numbers better. Also upped its firing rate and set its spread to 6. Also, when you run out of ammo, and you don't let up on the trigger, the barrels will continue to spin until you release the trigger. The bullets have a small blast radius added to them for more destruction. Better metallic look, firing sound, and effects.
Secondary Mode: Fires off an explosive round at a much slower rate of fire that will do heavy damage and has a bigger blast radius. Willconsume 10 rounds per shot.
7. Grenades - Less bounce has been added to the projectile and it will not blow up when it hits an enemy. Cut back a little on the damage that is done by the splash but made the weapon more powerful altogether and now has better explosion effects. Also added a glow to the grenade that lights up a small area around the bomb and it now throws out shrapnel upon explosion.
Secondary Mode: Will explode on whatever it hits.
8. Plasmagun - Better Damage. Faster projectiles. Added a radar to the weapon aswell. It fires twice as fast. Plus clipsize is now 100. Also has its original prototype skin and classic blue color has been brought back.All of it's effects now have that old skool blue color and the gun has a bigger glow to it. The projectiles emit a small blast radius now.
Secondary Mode: Fires off an explosive plasma round at a much slower rate of fire. Very destructive.
9. Rocket Launcher - Adjusted the damage done by the splash and made the weapon a lot more powerful overall and now has better explosion effects. Better metallic look and firing sound.
Secondary Mode: Fires off a guided missile at a slower velocity that will home in on the enemy that was under your reticle when fired.If there is no one in you crosshair when this mode is used the missile will go drunk and fly in any direction it wants which could lead toserious injury or death.
10. Soul Cube - When it hits a monster it will make a lot of blood spray out of the beast. Knives have a better metallic look.
Secondary Mode: Will spawn a Soul Knight on your crosshair position to aid you in battle. Aim at the floor to keep from getting your Soul Knight stuck in a wall. If needed you can teleport him around the map so that you won't leave him behind using the "Teleport Minion" command. Be warned, due to engine limitations the "Teleport Minion" command can only be used 19 times in a single map no matter if you have a Soul Knight spawned or not. Use him wisely. You can spawn in as many as your PC can handle.
11. BFG - A lot more powerful and now has better explosion effects. Better metallic look, explosion sound, and it now fires off extra projectiles that are guided and will inflict extra damage on the targeted enemy. The number of guidedprojectiles that are fired out will depend on how much the weapon is charged.
Secondary Mode: Fires off a lightning quick bolt of energy that does the same amount of damage as a Level 2 BFG projectile but has no blastradius and only uses 1 round.
12. Flashlight - Set its damage rate to 15 since the fists damage rate is now at 10. It should have a much wider beam. Also, it does not make flesh wounds and it does not make blood spray when used as a melee weapon. Also tweaked the light to make it even more real looking.
13. Chainsaw - Has been upgraded to a metal cutting chainsaw with a glowing, red hot chain. Now has blood splattered along the bar and a little on its body. It cuts and burns through your enemies at the same time.
14. All guns now have the same muzzle smoke effects whether they are being fired by monsters or humans.For example, the Cyberdemon's rocket launcher has the same smoke effect as your Rocket Launcher.
15. All bullet types have the same spread no matter who's using them. For example, The Cyber Demon's rockets have the same spread as your rockets.
16. All ammunition pickups have been changed to make them more realistic. For example, the single machinegun magazine pickup now gives 60 rounds because 1 magazine can hold 60 rounds. And the double machinegun magazine pickup now gives 120 rounds.
17. All bullets now have tracer effects.
18. Velocities have been set for bullet types depending on their size. So the bigger the bullet the faster it can move.
19. All weapons will push the player backwards when being fired. The push amount depends on the weapon, and for some weapons the push will add some difficulty for the player trying to use them.
20. All weapons that have metal on them now have a better metallic looking textures.
21. All damage values for the different bullet types have been balanced out to a very realistic amount.
1. All damage ratios for monster attacks have been doubled or greatly increased.
2. All ZSec Zombies' weapons and the Commando Zombie's chaingun and Sawyer's chainsaw now do the same amount of damage as your weapons.
3. All Zombies are very tough now. You must get a headhsot on them to bring them down. That includes the ZSec and Commando Zombies. Body shots are harmful but pointless.
4. Monster health values have been tweaked.
5. All characters now have different damage scales for their body parts depending on their size. So if you try to take out a Hellknight with arm and leg shots, it'll take a while, but with headshots and chest shots, you can chop him down much faster. Same goes for all the monsters, NPC's, and the Player too. Arm and leg shots do little damage. Players beware, get hit in the head by a severe attack (gunshots) and it's almost positive that you will die instantly.
6. All bosses' health have been greatly increased depending on their rank.
7. The Cyberdemon's missiles now do the same amount of damage as your missiles. Which means instant kill if a direct hit is made.
8. The Revenant's missiles do about half the amount of damage that your missiles do and they are slower. But they may be able to score an instant kill if a direct hit is made, so do not underestimate.
9. The Mancubus's projectiles do about the same amount of damage as your missiles, just slightly less, and they are slower. An instant kill will be made if a direct hit occurs.
10. The Cyberdemon will now fire missiles at you continuously as long as he can see you. Just like the old versionfrom Doom.
11. All monsters NOFOVTime has been changed. The monsters will pretty much always see you if you are in their FOV range. Which means they won't let up on attacking you as much now.
12. Zombies are now able to be resurrected by the Archvile. So now the Archvile can have all of the monsters, except for the Bosses, at his side.
13. The Vagary's debris attacks now do more damage when they collide into you.
14. The Archvile's Flame Wall attack can now go twice the distance that it originally could.
15. All monsters' dodge rates, except for the zombies', have been multiplied by 4. Expect more dodging from those demon bastards.
16. The Wraith is now much harder to combat against. Expect a more difficult target to hit.
17. The chaingun-wielding Commando's accuracy has been tweaked quite a bit. He's still tough.
18. All of the Z-Sec Zombies' accuracies have been tweaked quite a bit. That way they can't get off a headshot as easily, but they are still pretty tough.
19. Imps now throw barrels at you if there are any around.
20. All enemy AI has been greatly tweaked to make them even more fearsome. Don't expect any of the monsters to just walk into your gunfire, especially the ZSecs.
21. All monsters with metal on their bodies, except for bosses, have a much more realistic metallic look to their metal body parts.
22. Added in the Pain Elemental, Dead Soul, and Baron of Hell which all have their own FX, sounds, and attributes.
23. Added the Spectre Pink Demon.
24. Added the Nightmare Imp which is camouflaged like the Spectre and is twice as hard as the Imp in every way. Plus his projectilesand their explosions are camouflaged.
These are all of the attacks done by monsters that will severely wound you or kill you instantly.Be very cautious of these attacks, they are very deadly. If an attack is marked instant kill thatmeans that it will kill you instantly if your are hit in the chest or head. You may live if hit inan arm or leg but more then likely you won't. If an attack is marked severe damage that means that you may be able to live through a head or chest hit and you'll more then likely live if hit in the arms or legs.
1. Boss_Cyberdemon - Rocket Attack - INSTANT KILL
Kicking Attack - INSTANT KILL
2. Boss_Guardian - Charging Attack - INSTANT KILL
Headbutting Attack - Severe Damage
3. Archvile - Incinerating Attack - INSTANT KILL
4. Cherub - Leaping Attack - Severe Damage
5. Hellknight & Baron of Hell & Soul Knight - Biting Attack - INSTANT KILL
Fireball Attack - Severe Damage
6. Imp & Nightmare Imp - Leaping Attack - Severe Damage
7. Maggot - Leaping Attack - Severe Damage
8. Mancubus - Fireball Attack - INSTANT KILL
Stomping Attack - INSTANT KILL
9. Pinky & Spectre - Biting Attack - INSTANT KILL
10 Revenant - Rocket Attack - INSTANT KILL
11. Tick - Leaping Attack - Severe Damage
After Death Burst Explosion - Severe Damage
12. Trite - Leaping Attack - Severe Damage
After Death Burst Explosion - Severe Damage
13. Wraith - Stabbing Attack - INSTANT KILL
14. Cacodemon & Pain Elemental - Biting Attack - INSTANT KILL
15. Lostsoul & Dead Soul - Charging Attack - Severe Damage
16. Commando - Tentacle Attack - Severe Damage
17. Sawyer - Chainsaw Attack - Severe Damage
General Game Changes:
1. All decals, except explosion and plasma rifle burn marks, stay much longer.
2. Many lighting effects for weapons, projectiles, and monsters have been added to the game. If a monster is using a weapon that you have, that weapon will have the same effects as yours.
3. Bullet casings will stay on the ground for about 1 minute. The debris from explosions will stay forever.
4. New particle effects for bullet hits on walls added. Each bullet type has a different sized effect.
5. Added spark and thick smoke particle effects to all explosions.
6. Made the player walk a bit slower.
7. Added explosion stream effects for the BFG, rocket launcher, and plasma rifle secondary projectile.
8. Added Medikit Inventory Health System so now in order to use medical pickups you have to use them via the"Use Medkit" command. You can hold up to 100 points of health in your inventory
9. Added a shoulder lamp that you can turn on and off while holding any weapon. It has a smaller light radiusthen the flashlight but is very helpful. It never runs out of energy just like the flashlight.
Blood and Gore:
1. Gibbing is gone.
2. Blood stays much longer.
3. Blood now squirts out of the bullet wound that you put on a monster for a short while. Very cool effect.
4. All monster attacks that should make blood spray now make blood spray. The amount is dependent on the damage ratio of the attack.
5. Added small, medium, large, deadly, and Soul Cube specific burstysquirts. The original burstysquirt acts as the medium sized version of the particle effect with some added effects.
6. Blood is now darker.
7. Added a much better blood spray effect to the chainsaw with smoke and fire added.
8. Added burning effect to rockets and grenades hitting someone directly. Sprays blood and leaves smoke and fire on the victim for a short period.
9. Made new burning effects for plasma and BFG htting someone directly.
10. Added new bulletwound decals for the pistol, machinegun, chaingun, chainsaw, and plasmagun.
11. Added a bloody screen splatter effect that happens when you are hit by a melee attack.
12. When you are very close to an enemy and you hit them blood will splatter on the screen.
1. The opening menu music is a song that was actually the foundation for the Doom 1 level song for the first level of the third chapter called the INFERNO. That song was from Pantera's album Vulgar Display of Power, and it was called Mouth for War. True Doom-ites will recognize it right off the bat.
2. Added better zombie sounds.
3. Added better pistol firing sounds.
4. Added better double barrel shotgun firing sounds.
5. Added more bullethit_flesh sounds.
6. All monster weapons sounds and player weapon sounds now make the same sounds when firing.
7. All volume levels for explosion and weapon firing sounds have been doubled.
8. Added a better machinegun firing sound.
9. Added a better pumpshotgun firing sound.
10. Added a better rocket launcher firing sound.
11. Added a better explosion sounds for barrels, rockets, bfg, and grenades.
12. Gave the Hellknight's fireballs their own exploding sounds.
13. Added new teleporter sounds.
14. Added a better chaingun firing sound.
15. Added a cooler low ammo alert sound for the BFG and Plasmagun.
16. Added new sounds for secondary fire modes.
1. Added new shaders to make the game's lighting, normal mapping, haze effects, and shadows more realistic. Plus relief mapping has been added for more depth in the maps.
2. Raised the heightmap values for all textures and skins a whole lot. This gives extreme depth to all of the texturesin the game. Rocks look like rocks, fabric for clothing looks like fabric, metal looks like metal, etc. The gamelooks 100 times better. And best of all, it doesn't add any kind of framerate lag.
3. All objects, monster parts, or character parts that should have shadows now make shadows.
4. All objects, monsters, weapons, and characters now have selfshadowing enabled making the game look even better.
5. Added the latest graphics enhancements from Sikkmod such as HDR, SSAO, Soft Shadows, Bloom, DOF, Motionblur, and so on.
1. I've changed up several of the maps to include the new double barrel shotgun weapon pickup. That way you don't have to use a cheat to get it.
2. I've added several bot soldiers into some of the maps to help you out.
3. Added the Spectre to several maps.
4. Added Barons, Deadsouls, Nightmare Imps, and Painelementals to the Hell map.
5. Added the new monsters to several more maps.
Main Menu Changes:
Thanks to 6th Venom I have incorporated an awesome new main menu system that brings the main menu in Doom 3 up to date.You no longer have to restart the game to make video changes and you now have a level select. Plus the visuals are topnotch and I spruced it up a bit more by sharpening the Mars planet texture and increasing the bump mapping for theplayer models in the model select section of the multiplayer options. I also edited the weapon keys section of the optionsmenu to include the double barrel shotgun. So you can set it to a certain key like the other weapons. Plus I added some newadvanced graphics options to allow you to customize the new Sikkmod features.I also added some control functions to the control section of the options menu. So you can select a key for the new features such as the shoulder lamp, teleport minion, and secondary fire mode just to name a few.