The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
This Mod is A Multiplayer mod
created for Fun by "CoDiEx" or "JustCoDiEx"
offering a lot of fun, and lots of new units, doctrines and abilities
OEM, Operation Europe Mod.
29/8/2012 was the date I relaeased this mod for the first time.
The mod had actually been in development for two months before it got released.
It ran with a different system back then, and it did not work as it works now.
so after a year of development I have gone far, as a developer of myself(Coding, I cannot say I made the Custom models included, they were made by the Coh modding community. And some UI stuff)
on one year this mod went from VCoH without buildings but still units produceable
to a mod with a lot of infantry and vehicles and including 2 brand new winconditions.
this update is NOT big but got some nice stuff included for the americans, and for the germans(Wehrmahct).
Version 1.0.7 is also the version I had the most trouble finding out what to do. I did not know what to implement, should I implement that or not? it was hard, and I felt I could not just make an update with only bug fixes. Therefore I decided to add some Shermans for the Americans, a pak gun for the Germans(Wehrmacht) and a Jagdtiger replacing the duplicated King Tiger. and I even found a Custom model for a British AT tank gun. These models were made by the CoH Modding Community plus all the other Custom Models in the mod, they were all made by the community.
Q: So will there be any more updates after 1.0.7?
A: Yes! this mod is not finished, I even got ideas for two new WinConditions already.
Q: Can we get the Changelog for 1.0.7?
A: it is right here:
- improved Weather/Day/Night system
- Tank may be abandoned half a minute after a critical have been applied
- lowered cost on the sturmtigers Rocket shot ability
- increased damage taken from the sturmtiger
- increased damage taken from the Ferdinand
- added wooden bunker for all factions
- added scout unit for all factions
- removed the Bofors emplacement(bofors can still be produced)
- improved AI
- added the M4A2 Sherman Tank for the Americans
- added the M4 105mm Sherman Tank for the Americans
- added pak 36 for wehrmacht
- added stug III for wehrmacht
- replaced the doctrinal M2A1 Howitzer with M7 Priest
- M2A1 Howitzer is Non-Doctrinal and buildable
- changed pioneer squad from 2 mans squad to 5 man squads
- changed engineer squad from 3 mans squad to 4 mans squads
- made all tanks(not halftracks, jeeps and motorcycles) give heavy cover
- added a SP(SinglePlayer) map (this map will be an addon for the mod)
- added an universal upgrade for commonwealth to give all units a Bren Gun
- added switch upgrade for the pak36 and the pak 38 (pak36 comes before pak38)
- added switch upgrade for the Stug III and the Stug IV (Stug II comes before Stug IV)
- some upgrades got their cost changed to a more appropriate cost)
- added combat engineers to PE(Panzer Elite)
- added JagdTiger
- made Allied medic stations heal units with medic
I hope you like the changes, do you feel something should be added?
feel free to comment/PM me with your idea.
I have also gotten some comments about some "No Range $18xxxxx"
this is because youre using a Non-English version of the game.
can I do something to fix this?
yes! PM me and I will send you the text files so you can start translate, then send them back to me and they will be ready for the next verison. Remember you will not only help yourself out but also a lot of other people.
Since 2002 we have explored, played and enjoyed mods of all shapes and sizes just like Operation Europe. We love games like Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts that have opened themselves up to modding. Because of communities like Workshop, Nexus, Curse, RTSL, GameBanana and Mod DB, more games support modding today than ever before.
Let's celebrate modding
As mods play a bigger role in the future of gaming, we believe it is important to recognize the effort the teams behind the work put in, giving us countless hours of enjoyment while asking nothing in return. We have the power to change our games and that needs to be celebrated to ensure it remains a big part of PC gaming's future.
It all started
In 2015, when the paid modding dispute left many gamers and modders worried about the direction the industry is headed. Things have since settled down, but we believe it is important to continue this small tradition to show we are not alone in our love for mods, and the open platforms that embrace them.
Mod Appreciation Week
Nothing is more motivating than knowing something you've built is being enjoyed by others. So this week if there is a mod you love on Mod DB (or anywhere else), make the effort to shout out to them, mention and link their mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post with the hashtag #modlove2016 (or click the icons above for a pre-built post).
Your comment "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" was successful. When a comment is deleted all replies to the comment will be removed as well. Because you are an admin, you can click the \"view deleted\" link above to view deleted comments in-case you wish to un-delete them in the future. If this was a mistake, click the "+currentoption.html().toLowerCase()+" link again to reverse the change.