NEOTOKYO° is a first person shooter that aims to provide a visceral & realistic combat experience in a rich futuristic setting. NEOTOKYO° takes place in and around a fictionalized Tokyo approximately 30 years in the future. Mankind has begun to fuse with technology. Government and corporate corruption have transformed Tokyo into a deadly dystopian nightmare. After a near-successful military coup by ranking members of Jinrai, the National Security Force (NSF) is formed - answering directly to the Prime Minister, it's mission is to investigate and eliminate all threats to Japan, both abroad and at home. The initial core of the NSF is made from an exodus from within the intelligence branch of the military. With this betrayal begins the war in the shadows between the NSF and Jinrai.
NEOTOKYO° Client Patch 10.23.09, Server Patch, fgd, and more level designer tools are available today.
Posted by Tatsur0 on Oct 23rd, 2009
Today we're releasing our NEOTOKYO° Client Patch 10.23.09, Server Patch (Includes mapcyle.txt and maplist.txt missing from client patch), FGD, and numerous .vmfs that will include our wide range of props and entities for level designers to begin their work on their own NT° maps.
- Added map nt_dusk_ctg.
- Added map nt_oilstain_ctg.
- Added map nt_pissalley_ctg.
- Added map nt_redlight_ctg.
- Added map nt_threadplate_ctg.
- Added map nt_vtol_ctg.
- Added map nt_bullet_tdm.
- Map changes to nt_engage_ctg.
- Map changes to nt_ghost_ctg.
- Map changes to nt_isolation_ctg.
- Map changes to nt_rise_ctg.
- Map changes to nt_subsurface_ctg.
- Map changes to nt_tarmac_ctg.
- Fixed various map exploits.
- Fixed various bugs and errors.
- Load outs Rearranged.
- SRS has increased Zoom-in, Slower RoF.
- MPN is now silenced.
- Removed M41l.
- Added M41S.
- Murata Shotgun RoF increase
- Milso is now silenced.
- Various Weapons were rebalanced.
- Increased chat lines, 18 from 6, and increased time chat stays.
- In chat, people who are dead have a [DEAD] prefix.
- Fixed erroneous enemy beacons in ghost scan.
- Weapons are now lowered when on ladders.
- Squad mates distance is now displayed in crosshair-over context.
- Team icons are now over heads and opacity increased for non-squad mate icons - squad mate icons are bigger.
- Fixed bullet damage/penetration bug.
- Grenades and detpacks no longer collide with players (fixes issue where you could place a det pack in a player to immobilize them).
- Removed "unconnected" from death notifications.
- Moved squad keys to F5-F10 and added "slot" commands for server plugin support.
- Add round start/end events for server plugin support.
- Teams locked to 16 players max.
- Changed team kill/grief punish to 1 minute ban and kick.
- Added neo_teamkill_punish cvar.
- Added neo_ competitive commands.
- Knife exploit fixed.
- Assault and Support classes can no longer bunny hop speed exploit.
Visit us at Neotokyohq.com for more details and mirrors.