After a short but successful beta test we have decided to release the next major update for our mod - Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.2. This release brings a series of new bug fixes and tweaks as well as several new features.
Here are some of our latest additions:
- Custom weapon statistics that will allow total control over weapons and their functionality.
- Light-Sync syncing method which will optimize the server bandwidth usage and allow even higher player counts.
- Customizable vehicle variants meaning that you can now spawn vehicles with different parts attached.
- Ability to replace weapon and pedestrian models.
- Updated SQL system with integrated MySQL support.
- Synchronized SWAT ropes
- Water visible through vehicle windows
- Threaded server for better performance and ultra smooth sync
- LOD models with 5 times longer draw distance
- ... and many more features!
Before you go crazy with this latest major release of Multi Theft Auto we would like to ask you to take a minute and vote for Multi Theft Auto to be the next mod of the year.