A compile of the Men of the Emperor mod and assets from the Red Rising modification for AS2 that are Warhammer related. Also imported models from the Fire over Kronus and Steel Legion mods for Dawn of War have been included. None of these models are my own, I do not claim ownership, I am simply putting them together in one place, adding custom skins of the blood pact and my own Imperial Guard Regiment the Harknian 1st, and confirming that they work for Assault Squad 2. Have fun with this and please thank the original developers of all the content, not myself.
This mod as of now includes:
- Weapon models from Men of the Emperor for Men of War.
- Vehicles related to Warhammer 40k from Red Rising Modification for Assault Squad 2.
- Textures and Models from both FoK and Steel Legion for Dawn of War.
It is thanks to the people who made the above that this mod is possible.
- Leman Russ ( + conqueror, demolisher, vanquisher, punisher and executioner variants)
- Chimera MK 3 and 4
- Basilisk and Griffon
- Baneblade, Banesword and Shadowblade
- Heavy Bolter, Lascannon and Autocannon
- Space Marine Rhino, Razorback and Predator plus chaos variants
- Tau Gun drones, Devilfish and Hammerhead
- Tau Tetra and Piranha
- Tau XM8 and XM88 battlesuit variants with various loadouts.
- Harknian 1st with many skins
- Steel Legion with limited skins
- Krieg with limited skins
- Blood Pact with many skins
- Chaos Space Marines with many skins
- Space Marines with many skins
- Tau with many skins
- Cultists with limited skins
This will be updated as the list grows.
This is an entirely unofficial mod, it is not endorsed by Games Workshop in any way. All icons, names, description and models used in this modification are the property of Games Workshop and used without permission. I do not claim any ownership of the materials being used in this modification and it is solely for the purpose of enjoying the Warhammer 40k universe in another light.
It's been a while since I got to do much work on the mod, but as of Friday last week work is back on track at a higher pace, closer to what it was in January and February. With that in mind, I'm announcing that the Necrons will be the next race introduced to the mod. I hope they will add a great tactical flavour to the game with large forces of slow but tough infantry and some very cool armoured units. And Monoliths. Can't forget the monoliths.
Early work has already begun on the Necron Warrior unit -
As well as the Necrons, other units for other races will be added. Here's the incomplete list -
- dreadnoughts and terminators (with chaos versions)
- Hellhound, Devildog, Banewolf
- Destroyer, Thunderer
- Land Raider (Chaos Version + Chaos Predator)
- Nurgle Troopers - 4 marine skin variants, 2 sergeant skins and nurgle lord skin
- Space Marine w/ Rocket launcher
Work has already started on the Dreadnought, and a sample terminator is already in the Beta version.
I didn't think it was entirely fair that the Human factions get titans, and the Tau didn't, so preliminary work has started on the Riptide. The model is currently only extracted from the FOK mod, no animations or anything else have been applied.
Of course as you guys will probably have already seen, I've also completed a new skin for the tau in Hexacamo. Skins are the easiest way for you to get involved in development if you want to, and are highly appreciated as they take a long time to do well. If you have any you want to share, add them to the forum with a link and they will possibly end up in the skin pack for that race!
A whole host of bugs have been fixed with the help of you guys in both reporting and fixing. I've also changed a few things, like drone AI and hover FX, to hopefully make the mod a bit smoother.
So that pretty much outlines the next few weeks of work. I'll try to keep you all updated, though if your desperate to be kept in the loop you can join the beta testers, by emailing email@example.com! Hopefully a new beta version will be out within the week, once I've actually added a few new things.
Thanks for reading, the Emperor protects.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.