Current Release 3.56 Rc4 Full - Mod is 200 Mb download and uncompresses to 550 mb, Use Freelancer Mod manager 1.3 to install.
Install info for Rebalance 3.55 Full install. Install guide for Using FLMM to install Rebalance 3.55 Full. .bat install is available for people unable to use FLMM but is not advised as does not have all options available.
Posted by Tanjitsu on Apr 16th, 2008
Basic Client Side Coding.
A Guide to Install with out problems, If a section doesnt apply to you skip it but make sure first.
1. Uninstall all Mods using FLMM
2. Uninstall Freelancer
3. Delete Freelancer Directory /microsoftgames/freelancer
4. Reinstall / install Freelancer
5. Install Freelancer Mod Manager 1.3 - hosted here
6. Double click the mods .flmod file you downloaded flrebalance355full.zip.flmod
7. This will start the install of the mod into the mod manager.
Once FLMM has the mod ready click activate to start the script options.
8. Choose the script choices you want and the mod will activate.
Once activated you can use your normal Freelancer shortcuts to start the game.