You find yourself summoned by a wizard and sent to search for the sphere, a mysterious artifact which is tearing holes in the fabric of the Multiverse.
The quest for a lost artifact is about to begin...
"You were minding your own business, taking a little time off between two world-saving adventures, when suddenly you found yourself snatched away to a wizard's lab. The wizard's name is Melvin, and sure enough, he needs your help. He lost something - a sphere - and wants you to get it back for him.
Sounds like a regular fetch quest, right ? There's just one problem: the sphere is sentient and is tearing holes in the fabric of time and space, jumping from one dimension to another. You'll have to follow in its wake, world after world, and hope reality simply doesn't cease to exist before you can reach the sphere."
- An adventure intended for 15th level characters that should offer about 10 hours worth of playing time.
- Explore different dimensions as you search for the mysterious sphere.
- One very unusual henchman provided.
- Social skills such as Persuade, Bluff and Intimidate are featured heavily during conversations.
- Some class-specific content, particularly for the Red Dragon Disciple.
*Updated to spellchecked version*