- 50 configuration files with more than 750 configurable variables
- Better hit detection
- Dynamic rotation and following gameplay rules
- Spawn protection
- Fixed Bugs in weapons and gameplay
- Extended Player Statistics
- Server Players Statistics Viewer
- Final Statistics
- Final Killcam
- New Killcams
- New Game Types
- New Maps directly accessible from the menu
- Bots (powered by Pezbot)
- Create classes during the game and increased slots to 9!
- Editable Default classes
- Third Person feature
- Selection of soldier type
- Keyboard menu selection
- Admin Control Panel (in-game control of maps, players, rules)
- AFK to spectator, AFK-Spectactor kick
- 65 Rank levels with Prestige
- Notification sounds
- Binoculars and snipers with range finder and zoom
- Day/Night dynamic cycle system for all maps
- More Health Systems, with medic roles, bleeding, injuries and bandages
- New graphical options for better performance, visual options (HUD) and controls
- ... and many more
There are more slots for your classes (now 9!), the default classes were improved and there is support for selecting with the keyboard on all menus.
At the end of game, many statistics are presented with the best players on that category too. Finally now you can see who was the most camper!
Now you can view in-game the other players profiles and their rank and compare them to yours.
Improved configuration interface and many new menus to set the game the way you and your friends want to play it. All these menus are available in-game too! Also bots are supported in almost every map.
Now you can control maps, rotation, rules, and players on your server in-game! Very useful for server admins and also in LAN Parties because you can quickly switch anything!
Patch v1.9 change log:
- enable console in options was flipped
- sharp shooter is now working
- scr_sd_defusetime from 7 to 5
- full console options were flipped wrong
- more options to show info on full console
- scr_ch_suddendeath_show_enemies default value was 0
- create server: "Bots enable" option is disable if PB is enabled and vice-versa
- ctf - if you enter your flag zone it says capturing even if you don't have enemy flag / have but your flag isn't at the base
- ctf - returning flag by taking it to own base is now instant (before it was scr_ctf_capture_time too)
- ctf - enable anti-flag camping by default (scr_ctf_show_flag_carrier_time from "5"->"9" and scr_ctf_show_flag_carrier_distance to "750")
- ch - when timelimit/scorelimit was reached, points would still be counting
- ch - changed default value of scr_ch_scorelimit from 275 to 250
- end of game statistics - fixing most camper (hopefully) and showing avg speed and avg speed when not using sniper separately
- new menu option - objective icons size: default, small, tiny, hidden
- healthsystem - despite scr_player_maxhealth being 50 by default, it wasn't applied on the first run. overriding.
- hud - despite scr_hardcore being 1 by default, it wasn't applied on the first run. overriding. (Note: scr_hardcore now only changes hud, it does not affect the health)
- installer now detects if older Leetmod versions are installed and if user wants to copy over and update his 'configs'
There is a lot more! Check everything at the official website: www.Leetmod.pt.am