New release of Leetmod.
Leetmod is a very complex and advanced mod. It was born from the necessity of balancing the game and players and, at the same time, be an autonomous and dynamic tool that controls the rotation, gameplay and more. We like to think in Leetmod as a Call of Duty 4 with patch 1.8 (that was never released), seeing that, everything that was wrong, unbalanced or missing, was improved, just like a patch. Visit www.Leetmod.pt.am for more information.
Patch v1.9 change log:
- enable console in options was flipped
- sharp shooter is now working
- scr_sd_defusetime from 7 to 5
- full console options were flipped wrong
- more options to show info on full console
- scr_ch_suddendeath_show_enemies default value was 0
- create server: "Bots enable" option is disable if PB is enabled and vice-versa
- ctf - if you enter your flag zone it says capturing even if you don't have enemy flag / have but your flag isn't at the base
- ctf - returning flag by taking it to own base is now instant (before it was scr_ctf_capture_time too)
- ctf - enable anti-flag camping by default (scr_ctf_show_flag_carrier_time from "5"->"9" and scr_ctf_show_flag_carrier_distance to "750")
- ch - when timelimit/scorelimit was reached, points would still be counting
- ch - changed default value of scr_ch_scorelimit from 275 to 250
- end of game statistics - fixing most camper (hopefully) and showing avg speed and avg speed when not using sniper separately
- new menu option - objective icons size: default, small, tiny, hidden
- healthsystem - despite scr_player_maxhealth being 50 by default, it wasn't applied on the first run. overriding.
- hud - despite scr_hardcore being 1 by default, it wasn't applied on the first run. overriding. (Note: scr_hardcore now only changes hud, it does not affect the health)
- installer now detects if older Leetmod versions are installed and if user wants to copy over and update his 'configs'