Killing Floor is a survival horror total conversion set in London, England. In a laboratory under the city, a series of human experiments in cloning and biological augmentation are being conducted by the employees of "Horizon". Horizon is a BioTech corporation formerly employed by the government to do the R&D on a top secret series of synthetic combat drugs which would enhance the effectiveness of soldiers in the field. Horizon's funding was cut, when their practices were deemed too immoral even for such a controversial project, but the research didn't stop. Funded by private money from the deep pockets of Horizon chairman and research scientist Kevin Clamely, tests continued in a more...private location. That was until something went wrong. There were reports that the lab had been comprimised; that the subjects were behaving abnormally...then, silence. Several days later, twisted shapes began to emerge from the confines of the lab into the city above.
Sequel to 2.51 community patch. Notice: visit miasma.org if you need any help.
This is the sequel to KF 2.51 community patch.
* patriarch fixed
* weapons fixed
* ai fixed
* animations fixed
* breaking glass fixed
* zombies fixed
* performance bugs fixed
Run the installer. Make sure you select your UT2004 directory for location
(if not already selected).
Installer will create a shortcut on desktop, just double-click it to play.
- This is a full mod, no previous KF versions are necessary to be installed.
- KFMod requires a full version of UT2004.
- Your UT2004 needs to be up-to-date (v3369) and have ECE content. If you're not sure, install UT2004 Megapack (http://www.gamefront.com/files/Uneal+Tournament+2004+++Mega+Bonus+Pack/;4466794;;/fileinfo.html) which is a patch + content update for UT2004.
* Configure your game settings before going to play. Just
so you'll get the better gaming experience and won't ask key
settings from other online players :)
* If you have any trouble with getting this mod running then
ask us for help.
* ...and all who play on our server