Invasion 1944 is a historically accurate World War Two total conversion mod for ARMA 2: Combined Operations(ARMA2 + Arrowhead) centering on the European theater.
A tutorial on different ways to install the mod. (Will update from time to time)
Posted by Invasion1944 on Apr 17th, 2011
1. Run the Invasion 1944 installer
2. Follow the on-screen prompts, when the installer asks point it to your ARMA 2 root directory e.g:
C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2
All the mod folders (@I44, Missions, Keys etc) will be created automatically. Once completed close the installer.
3. If you have not already, install CBA
for ARMA2:CO you just need to copy the @CBA folder to your ARMA2 directory e.g:
C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@CBA
4. Run ArmA2: Combined Operations.
5. From the main menu select 'Expansions'.
6. Left click '@CBA' and press the 'Enable' button
7. Left Click '@I44CO' and press the 'Enable' button
8. Click 'OK'
9. A warning message will come up that the game needs to restart. Click 'OK'.
10. The game should now return to your desktop, and automatically restart the game with the mod loaded. You should notice the Invasion 1944 Loading screen if loaded correctly.
Steam Users: As steam versions install to a different directory (and you may have separate versions e.g. DVD of ArmA2 but Steam version of Operation Arrowhead) you may want to visit the following topics on our public forums and the BIS public forums: