Insurgency is here! Modern Infantry Combat on Valve's Source Engine. Insurgency (INS) is a total conversion of Half-Life 2 focused on tactical gameplay.
Insurgency Beta 2.1 RC2 is available for download. This new update includes many fixes, improvements and some additional features over the previous version. Be sure to check its changelog for additional info!
Posted by Dr_Spielmann on Jul 27th, 2008
Insurgency Beta 2.1 RC2 is available for download. The great feedback received from your side after the release of 2.1 RC1 has helped us a lot in the development of the new version. Hence, this RC2 has seen quite a few improvements:
- USMC initial spawn area has been redesigned.
- Fixed strange effects on certain trucks.
- Made all physics props static to prevent stuck issues.
- Clipped a few area's for prone players.
- B objective no longer extends to the elevator shaft.
- Added a ladder to the top of conveyor belt in the mine building.
- Fixed an issue with scope zooms.
- Other small tweaks.
- Changed ambient light color and intensity.
- Added a extra way over the wall for USMC between their spawn and the school building.
- Decreased the size of B objective capture zone by half, cut on the insurgent side.
- Objective C moved further away.
- Fixed narrow path not letting more than 1 player go through near the initial INS spawn.
- Added extra staircase to Objective Bravo.
- Received minor additional tweaks.
Be sure to check the official Insurgency website for more details. We'll be waiting for your feedback on this version too. Happy Downloading!