The Serious Sam 2 equivalent of the infamous Parse Error mods. Made to give players tons of control over the Serious Sam experience & turn things...
Parse Error is back and the Insanity has begun...
Made to give players tons of control over the Serious Sam experience.
- Ability to dual wield weapons.
- Ability to adjust weapons speeds and damages in the game options.
- Ability to turn off player self damage, and an option to adjust how much damage is done to the player.
- New player options like, Prefers 3rd Person view, new crosshair selection, color and size.
- Respawning in Place.
- Respawn invulnerablity option.
- Infinite Lives.
- Ability to give all weapons each level.
- Voting now works to advance levels.
- Rocket Jumping can be enabled and works even when the player can't damage themselves.
- Ability to disable the serious bomb, if not the ammo is limited. Also no more white flashes.
- 70 new multiplayer characters created from NPC's and Enemies in the game, and the 2 other XBox skins for Serious Sammy, and introducing the Mia XBox model.
- An Overall Enemy Multiplier and an Enemy Per Player Mulitiplier.
- Insane spawning speeds.
- Random enemies options.
- Enemy and player radar.
- And more...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.