HoN 2 Dota is a mod for Heroes of Newerth featuring a grand total of 90+ DotA heroes, custom Multiplayer maps with TCP/IP LAN support and offline play against Ai Bots.
HoN2DotA Mod Stand Alone Client version 2.7 (Latest) featuring more than 90 DotA heroes, Custom Maps, LAN/ONLINE Multiplayer play with Tunngle and Ai Bots for practice. (English Version)
Version 2.7 features highlight:
== General ==
- Added a new method for changing/switching alt avatars in-game. During the first 60 seconds of the match press the "N" key to change avatars or switch back to the original avatar.
- Added a new way to permanetly show the health bar by pressing the "1" Key. (Apostrophe ' also still works)
- Tweaked health bars so it is easier for new players to distinguish friends from foes.
- Greatly improved the in-game item and abilities guides for all heroes. Now only shows the heroes' main item build instead of many alternative builds and also shows the correct buying order. This tweak is specially helpfull for new playes (Inspired by Dota 2's ingame guides).
- Generally improved the skill descriptions and details on all heroes.
== New Content ==
-Added many new Models Addons such as new weapons and Amazing high res textures for many heroes.
-Included the best Community Custom Maps previously only playable in practice mode but with this mod they are fully playable in multiplayer!
== Ai Changes ==
The CPU Controlled Ai bots have been greatly improved.
- The Ai now buys more and better items.
- The Ai now uses consumable items such as health/mana potions, bottle and runes of the bight.
- The Ai will no longer cast their ultimates before reaching level 6.
- The Ai no longer cheats with Health Regen.
- Generally improved the way the Ai bots cast spells and make decisions on when to attack/defend.
For more info please refer to:
- The HoN2DotA manual found on the game's directory under the name "HoN2DotA MANUAL.pdf"
- The HoN2DotA Detailed Changelog: 2.7 Detailed Changelog
- The HoN2DotA Frequently Asked Questions: 2.7 FAQ
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 2.2GHz Pentium 4 / AMD 2400+ or faster
Video Card: 128mb GPU
Disk: 800 MB HardDisk Space.
Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo / AMD 3500+ or faster
RAM: 2.0GB or higher
Video Card: 256MB Geforce 7800+ or Radeon X1900+
Disk: 2GB HardDisk Space.
Note: The System requirements posted above are valid for Windows 7, Vista, XP, Win2k.
Software Requirements: Latest Direct X, .Net Framework 3.5, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008. (Most of these already included in Windows 7).