A long-term modification project for Homeworld2 that aims to "tell the story of HW1 in HW2" and simultaneously bring the game to a whole new level through a plethora of new content, graphical updates, overhauls of current systems and exclusive features.

Forum Thread
2.1 Bugs (Games : Homeworld 2 : Mods : FX: Commander (Classic HW2) : Forum : Bug Reports : 2.1 Bugs) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 7 2014 Anchor

The progenitor heavy corvette and frigate chassis don't require regular corvette/frigate chassis.

Turanic Ion Array and Field Frigate don't require a frigate facility to be built.

Jun 28 2014 Anchor

Well ......we designer Insist that was NOT unreasonable......

Edited by: dreadnought9ccn

Jun 28 2014 Anchor

dreadnought9ccn wrote: Well ......we designer Insist that was NOT unreasonable......

I think you should say "Our designer" instead of "We designer"
(老唯一独裁你不能把屎盆子扣咱们所有人头上是吧。。。:-))

Stuart98,as you can see,Turanic Ion Array Frigate require a Cloak facility,and a Cloak facility require a Frigate facility,so our designer (the project leader whose name is "Only") insist that it's not unreasonable.

Jul 5 2014 Anchor

If I make the cloak facility and then build a new carrier, I would expect that I would still need a frigate facility to build the frigate.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.