There is a place where war never ends. A place for conquest. A place for adventure. A place for new heroes. Ungovernable Lands. Read More...
Hiridia: Ungovernable Lands is a total conversion module of Mount and Blade Warband. It takes the player to the most chaotic region in all Hiridia, the fantasy world created by Miguel Angel Centeno.
- Campaign Map featuring the Ungovernable Lands and part of the surrounding kingdoms.
- Totally different scenes. The player won't discover 2 places being the same.
- Entirely new bandits. No more looters or mountain bandits, but an original variety including highwaymen and marauders.
- New items.
- New Music of Hiridia
- Enterable caves and dungeons (IN PROGRESS)
- Drinkable potions (IN PROGRESS)
- Magic batons and special fire weapons (IN PROGRESS)
- Sea battles
- Attacking locals (IN PROGRESS)
- Non human playable races: Kalids, Elves, Nirlits and Dwarves (FINISHED)
- Reallistic starting distance in bandit skirmishes
- Companions in dungeons and scenes (IN PROGRESS)
- Escaping from prison events
- Patrol camping and camp battle scenes (IN PROGRESS)
- Purchasable houses in cities
Check out the first teaser on the video section or Youtube: Youtube.com
It has been ages since our last dev diary. Something you know I like to do once a week, or once in every 2 weeks. But like I told before I'm working on other mods as well, and have to administrate 5 youtube channels and stuff.
So, the news? That we are still here, advancing. I won't lie to you, progress has been slow lately, due to the reasons I previously adressed. But it has been important nevertheless. I wouldn't like to spoil the stuff we've been doing, specially because I have in mind making a teaser, a video showing some action.
Apart from some steps forward in several aspects, I'm getting all the material I need to compose music. This way the soundtrack will be finished even sooner than expected. Take into account that the soundtrack is probably one of the hardest things to do, and can take as long as the rest of the mod itself.
Here I end for this time. I will just post the latest video uploaded, which we missed to add to any previous diaries. And by the way, don't forget to suscribe to our channels! Track us on Youtube and you wont miss a single video.
Stay tuned to HUL's page at Mod DB, and check all the new preview media we've added.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.