Welcome to the crazy world of Hammy-Bob Mod (Half-Life Modification). If your new too the mod of HBM then get ready for a mod that is a little different from its peers. While most of the modding community is working towards achieving realism the HBM team is working at making something unrealistic and funny. The fun doesn’t stop at the game play we have also changed many of the Half-Life sounds to fit more of a comical feel (for example: BA-BANG! For the shotgun). Most of the maps are different from each other in HBM because there is not set theme for the maps allowing us to produce a wide range of different types of maps. Possibly the most famous part of HBM is the many characters we have created for the mod and gives you a lot of choices on what you want to look like when your playing in a server. So download, laugh, enjoy.
1. Fish - Primary: regular swing / secondary: Throw Fish
2. Cluster Grenade - Primary: throws a Cluster Grenade / Secondary: Throw the soda farther
3. Pistol - Primary: Primary: Machine gun like shooting / Secondary: Pistol whip
4. Saw (Shiny Assault Weapon) - Primary: Rapid fire / Secondary: Zoom in
5. Tommy Gun - Primary: Normal shooting attack / Secondary: Gonarch launcher
6. Shotgun - Primary: Slow shots but has more wide spread shot / Secondary: Rapid Fire shot
7. Sniper Rifle - Primary: Shoots explosive ducks / Secondary: Zooms in and shoots un-explosive ducks
8. Rocket Launcher - Primary: Launches a Tim-Jim head missile / Secondary: Launches Tim-Jim
9. Flamethrower - Primary: Shoots out flames / Secondary: Fireball
10. Laser Gun - Primary: Shoots out a laser / Secondary: Fast charge that sends the player into the air
11. Rock Shooter - Primary: Homing Rock / Secondary: Non-Homing but get thrown quicker
12. Dynamite - Primary: Explode Dynamite / Secondary: Throw dynamite
13. Soda Grenade - Primary: Throw soda grenade / Secondary: Suicide attack
14. Boom Lasers - Primary: Place boom lasers / Secondary: Place boom lasers fast
15. Guinea pigs - Primary: Release a Guinea Pigs
Jetpack - Allows the player to fly around the map.
Unique world models - Instead of just having weapons laying around the map they spin in the air and have a arrow pointing to them.
Taunts - Allows the player to speak globally using sounds
There have been many questions that have been wandering the empty streets of every circuit. What is this crazed out world? What is Hammy-Bob building to become? So many questions and answers to reveal (really there are), so many questions and answers to reveal... Once again, "what is becoming of the Hammy-Bob Mod?" Simple. Its a turn, a big turn at 360 degrees if you will.
It's meaty. Don't get too heartbroken, to eliminate and to dispose of is highly recommended by the supreme court of the mod. You may not know it, but there are changes, twists, and turns. Do not trust anyone, even if they make you laugh with their emotes. There is a gain, we promise. There is a lot to gain infact, upon this very next release.
Colors are changing, oh my, the kings need to be aware. The sky isn't falling in yet, but the face of the earth may be. Additional levels will get a visual treatment. A treatment so well, it might be HDR in the mod technology. lol just kidding, but really... Take a look
it's in a book, its reading rainbow because it'll affect the gameplay and you.
There is still yet much more to reveal as the time comes. There are secrets we will not share and there are current events you will hear about later. In the end, it is up to you, the reader, player, whatever you are, to decide. Until next time.
The Hammy Bob Division
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.