GRIM AGE is a project, which has been in development for 3 years. Right now we're close to release of the first version of a mod. Our project is separated for two parts - single player (Ostland Campaign) and multiplayer sub-mod (Skirmish). We're gonna release Skirmish first, that is why all information you may find here is about it. SP part of our project will get it's own MODDB page when it's time is right.
|Jul 6 2013, 5:27am Anchor|
2. Q - Mod singleplayer or multiplayer?
3. Q - I hope you change that vanilla M&B environment to something more fitting.
4. Q - Are you going to add the decapitation?
5. Q - Are you going to later on add Tzeentch and Slaanesh?
6. Q - Will chaos get any daemons?
7. Q - I may have missed it but, I dont see dark elves... and I like dark elves '_' lol
8. Q - Are there any plans to maybe add other factions like say the tomb kings or anything like that in to the mod after the main parts are complete?
9. Q - Do you planning to add dual welding to mod?
Ask here everything about mod and I will gradually answering and adding answers to editable FAQ.
Edited by: Furok
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.