The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

Gothic 2 - Requiem features a whole new weapon skill system, new forging system, new quests, new characters, new textures, new weapons and armor, improved AI, new & tweaked monsters and much much more!

Forum Thread
Crash at chapter 4 ending (Games : Gothic II - The Night of the Raven : Mods : Gothic 2 - Requiem : Forum : Individual Bugreport Threads : Crash at chapter 4 ending) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 29 2015 Anchor

Hi ive been playing gothic 2 requiem for a bit now with no reaal problem, but now whenever i try to leave the VOM the game crashes to the desktop every time. I was wondering if anyone found a work around or if theres someway to get to chapter 5 thanks.

Edited by: tovek11

Jan 17 2016 Anchor

Great that you let the community know of this, I too get an access violation every time I try to get out of VoM only from C4 to C5 after slaying the dragons I mean <_< >.<

Mar 30 2016 Anchor

same here tsk

Mar 30 2016 Anchor

Same here, once I get there without Ikarus I'll tell you if it's fixed or not (probably will be)

I'm sorry guys, you have to cheat your way out. Insert the SH, roll back to chapter 4-3, enter NW and go back to chapter 5.

That's how I "fixed" it.

Mar 31 2016 Anchor

actually when I inserted sh when i'm still in the VoM and proceeded to Chapter 5 It says or a picture appears "Debenture" and then I got out but then the quests are not updated that's what happened to me.I got out but nothing happens because I cannot do the quest for Chapter 5. I hope this will help to determine the problem.

Thanks Vic7im it worked. insert sh then go chapter 3 after that exit the VoM. then boom welcome chapter 5. hehe no errors so far the quests are all good.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.