Garry's mod v4 has been released. This new version adds a camera with depth of field blur, an air cannister gun as well as a number of fixes.
The images above have not been touched with any image processing application. The blur is switched on and off in game.
Here's the changelog:
- Added simple camera (for taking screenshots)
- Added cannisters (used to propel objects)
- Added fake depth blur (USE when holding the simple camera to cycle on/off)
- Added ability to rotate picked up objects by holding down USE (This is all thanks to Adnan, Skew.telefragged.com ).
- Fixed world ropes coming undone after saving
- Added rigid rope to crossbow (USE to change types)
- Sprites now update the refract texture - Don't know if Valve left it out on purpose or whether it was an oversight.
- Fixed jeep pausing bug
- Moved 357 HUD camera to the left of the screen
- Fixed crash when trying to grab 3D skybox with the gravity gun (should fix other crashes too)
- Activated multiplayer menu - multiplayer is uncomplete and unsupported. Use at your own risk. It's easy to crash - so only play with people who aren't idiots.
You can download garry's mod over at the official site.