GMod is a Sandbox Modification. Using GMod you can pose ragdolls. This means can position people from HL2/CS/DoD and change their faces. A big comic book creating community has popped up around this feature. Using GMod you can build. Take props from HL2/CS/DoD and weld them together to make walls. Axis a wheel to it to create a working car. Rope some cans to the back. A big contraption creating community has popped up around GMod - creating such things as Rube Goldberg devices, catapults, cannons, bridges etc.. Using GMod you can make your own weapons. That's right, make your own weapons. Using Lua you can create a custom weapon to do just about anything. If you're new you can change simple things like rate of fire, models, sounds. If you're awesome the world is your oyster, mass changing guns, melon cannons, jetpacks. GMod gives you the freedom to do any of these things in single player or online with your friends.
Dodge Charger it is cool car download addons! it s
Note * If you currently have Version 1 installed remove it before installing this version.
A scratch made model of a 1969 Dodge Charger 426 Hemi, fully drivable and animated. Features custom sounds plus new lua features by Freemmaann.
New lua features by Freemmaann include:
- A dynamic 3rd person camera for a more fluid driving experience.
- Dynamic headlights, turn signals, reversing lights, hazard lights, brake lights and running lights. Use 'F' key to control lights, tap for full beam, hold for running lights and hold while steering to activate turn signals.
- Door enter and exit sounds
- Freewheeling on vehicle exit (hold handbrake when you get out to stop this).
- Added new horn system, press 'R'
- Added VCMod 'Default' vehicles (Jalopy, HL2 Jeep with and without gun, Ep1 Van), these vehicles are equipped with the new VCMod features and are intended to fill a similar role to the VU-Mod HL2 vehicles.
- In car radio which can be controlled with:
',' (Next Station)
'.' (Previous Station)
- Passengers can switch seats using keys 1-9 and cycle through them sequentially with 0
All lua features can be configured/disabled from the menu under utilities.
VCMod was created by Freemmaann and is designed to replace the old VU-Mod system, it is recommended that you uninstall VU-Mod if you have it installed because it can occasionally cause minor conflicts with the vehicles in VCMod. If you are familiar with vehicle script editing then you can add the new VCMod features to your own vehicles.
This addon just contains the Dodge Charger and Freemmaann's default VCMod vehicles but if you like this pack then you can download the full version to get the latest updates and new additions plus 8 other vehicles. More information here:Facepunch.com
I would post the full addon here but it's too large for garrysmod.org to handle which is why I can only upload the Charger by itself.