Galactic Armory 1.5 for Star Ruler 188.8.131.52 - Fixes and balance tweaks - New subsystems
Posted by XTRMNTR2K on Jan 30th, 2011
Galactic Armory 1.5 for Star Ruler 184.108.40.206 has been released!
- Fixed: Superlaser did not work because of wrong value designation
- Balance: Artillery gains only range from link modifiers
- Added: Gravitic Accelerator projectile weapon. Powerful, instant-hit, low ammo consumption, can not attack planets
- Added: Multiplier for planetary damage resistance in settings.txt and structures.txt
- Added/Changed various graphics
- Added: Anti-surface weapons (Anti-Surface Warhead, NBC Warhead, Planet Buster)
- Balance: Particle weapons (Ion Beam, Antimatter Projector, Particle Cannon) deal 20% more damage towards shields
- Added: Heliocide Hull. Superweapon that can easily destroy a star. Mininum size 1000, no weapons allowed.
- Balance: Trait "Currency-free economy" now provides a boost in mining/production rates, but only 2 instead of 4 trait points. Ammo fabricators and repair subsystems now also work correctly when this trait is selected.
- Added: 4 new traits: "Antimatter Phobia", "Nanomachine Disaster", "Highly Religious", "Code of Honor"
- Added: Laser (Pulsed) and Gatling Turret
- Fixed: Planets now have the same amount of maximum hp with realistic generation as planets have with vanilla generation
- Balance: Shields and Shield Armor were too strong; Anti-shield weapons were too weak
- Balance: Added 1054 vanilla min range to Artillery
- Changed: Switched AoE damage handling from old script, which enumerates all objects in a system, to triggerables. Cannot check for ownership of the targets anymore, though.
- Changed: Main menu options in both advanced tabs from slider to input fields
- Added: New "Clip Extension" subsystem that boosts the clipsize of missile rack type weapons and pulsed laser / gatling turret
- Added: Fortress Hull
- Fixed: Shield generators, hardeners and pulsed chargers were using a wrong formula for shield absorption
Official Mod Thread