Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG) is a mod for the game "Men of War" and some of its successors that randomly generates skirmish missions and lets you keep your surviving forces from one battle to another. Some people find this mod tricky to install the first time - please read the readme.txt carefully and ask for help (if you need it) on our forums here on this site, or at the game developer's site.

Forum Thread
Captured Polish fuel cans can't be used (Ver. 5.5) (Games : Men of War : Mods : Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG) : Forum : Bugs, problems, troubleshooting : Captured Polish fuel cans can't be used (Ver. 5.5)) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 25 2019 Anchor

Playing as Germany, invading Poland in 1939, I've found that any fuel cans I loot from Polish vehicles or crew can't be used. When activated in soldier inventory the unit carries it by hand as usual, but the icons for filling or draining a vehicle don't appear. The cans that come with the German tank commander can be used, and I found one can in a crate on a map, which can also be used

Nov 27 2019 Anchor

There is a possibility that you have picked up diesel fuel cans

Dec 1 2019 Anchor

Its most likely what ranger_bud says, you have fuel cans filled with diesel fuel. I am at work right now, so I cant check whuch Polish cans is filled with petrol or diesel, but the Poles used both fuel types.

And for those who might wonder, I am still working on new stuff for the mod, but after the death of my mother, the mod isnt my top priority at the moment.

~Zeke

Dec 29 2019 Anchor

My deepest condolences. I am sorry to hear that!

I want to thank You for all the hard work You have done, if I am not mistaken You are the only member of DCG still working on it. DCG has come long way from the state how it was first released.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.