Deus lo Vult (DLV) is intended to provide a Civilization™-like enhancement for Medieval II:Total War Kingdoms, providing greater potential for the player to immerse in roleplay, and adding more detail to M2TW's strategy in a historically authentic way.
Patch version 6.2 for Deus lo Vult Kingdoms 6.0 - A modification for Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms.
It only works if you have Kingdoms_Patch 1.5 installed!
DLV 6.0 necessary (clean, unchanged).
- install kingdoms patch 1.5!
- clean Install DLV 6.0 (no addons or...) (you can overwrite 6.1 or 6.2 betas)
- Execute file Deus_lo_Vult_62.exe and enter the correct path for the installation.
Example: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War (For Germans change it to: C:\Programme\SEGA\Medieval II Total War). Not into the mods folder as for 6.0 !
- Ignore the warnings of write protected files !
- Don't close the pop-up windows even if takes minutes to perform, wait until they close by themselves.
- thanks to geomod tool from sinople i fixed errors regarding map, names,...
- included Text Overhaul Mod v0.85 Beta from Shaxx
- fixed the 6.2 openbeta 02 crashes and missing stuff
- included Grimblade little fixes 0.5: except the castle dungeons
- Archaon's Loyal Allies: alliances can only be broken by diplomacy, provocative cold war tactics, multiple alliance break chain reactions etc.
- Tokus Maximus Graphik
- added new decision at game start regarding faction relations: standard DLV relations (example France dislikes england,...) or all starting faction relations are neutral
- economic system: reduced the crash (total loss) probability of your depot, reduced the probalitiy of negative economic events
- new grass+flowers: thanks to davide.cool
- added newest Taijis battle 218\2009 optimizations: CBUR, Rusichi Units, balancing, (i have not included some special edb stuff and some other...), Germanicus5 battle scripts,...
- thanks to the CBUR Team (AnthoniusII,...) and Rusichi Team for their excellent units
- inflation : fieldcosts will double\triple similar to settlement costs if higher inflationlevels (> 50000, > 100000) are reached, new inflation popups in financial overview screen
- added gfortune jerusalaem addon for historical campaign: except Acre
- fixed hedjaz stuff: thanks to BamaToon
- added unitcards 1.5: thanks to Agis Tournas (practically his mini-mod compilation except the Grimblade stuff...needs more investigation from my side)
- Middle eastern event pics: thanks to JJN
- updated warhorns: thanks to Brips
- economic system: now you can get a total crown_duty (tax on nobles: Idea from Crusader Kings game) dependent on the rank level of your nobles: this means tax money for the king from each Knight (500), Banneret (1000), Commander (1500), Grand Cross (2000).
You can decide in the finance overview screen to have it or not for each turn. Crown duty reduces happiness of your nobles each turn.
In reality during the middle ages most of the nobles were tax exempt but there existed sometimes a scutage system or you can imagine a tribute to the king.