Deadlock is a World War I scenario and the first total conversion for Making History. Features: - All countries of the WW1 era, including their flags, art set, politic map, armies and foreign relations. - New units, including Assault Infantry, Lancers, WW1 tanks, WW1 planes, Airships, Seaplane Tenders and Torpedo Boats. New 3d models. - Units’ stats, economy and provinces adapted for WW1. More than 30 new cities. - New technology tree. - Important events of the WW1, like Russian Revolution, Arab Revolt, Irish Easter Rising and Finnish Civil War.
Fixes the tanks' research bug from v2.4 and adds improved balance and some new content.
- authorization granted for using models from the terrific mod Battlefield 1918.
- 3d art: replaced my Whippet model by the one from BF1918, which is much better.
- 2d art: added custom textures for the Italian, Japanese and German Whippets.
- 3d art: new French light cavalry tank model, the Schneider CA1, from BF1918.
- code: removed the city Verdun and added Nanci to France, improving their industrial park.
- code: moved the city Kosice from Ruthenia to Slovakia.
- code: decreased IPUs of some Austro-Hungarian cities.
- code: equalized armies (increasing/decreasing troops of Russia, USSR, Romania, Serbia, Austria-Hungary, etc.).
- code: added some research technologies to countries.
- code: balance of IPUs for some researches.
- code: balance of aggressive behavior of some countries.
- code: edited historical countries.
- code: fixed the bug with the tank's research requirements.