You know that DarthMod Shogun greatest "selling points" are the Battle AI and gameplay. Both are vastly enhanced in this most needed update.
Posted by DARTH__VADER on Apr 22nd, 2012
Special new in v3.95
- Much more superior Battle AI both in Land and Naval battles due to many adjustments in formations and other related factors.
- Troop movement & physics even more realistic.
- Many improvements in projectile ballistics and physics for all missile types. You should notice even more realistic trajectories and impacts.
- Infantry ammo increased, especially for the modern FotS units.
- Yugekitai better balance.
- Naval autocalc should be improved.
- CAI should no longer declare war so easily.
- Suppressive fire bug fixed (Vanilla error that increased instead of decreasing unit speed, thanks to rob-a-dogg for the feedback).
EDITED 28/4/1976 New update uploaded.
Special new in v3.95+ HotFix
- Various fixes to formations for a far more poweful BAI. 2x times better.
- Various improvements to Darth Effects especially to artillery impacts and muzzle flashes.
- A very ugly looking vanilla blood effect removed (this related to artillery impact which is like a "blood octopus")
- Missile Lethality slightly enhanced as requested.
- Some acceleration values which affect even more negatively the known "vanilla Dance effect" have been improved.
Download the Full Launcher Version
and then upgrade with the patch.