Improved the campaign AI (thanks to fans feedback) and optimised the unit sizes so that there is no battle lag at all!
Posted by DARTH__VADER on Jan 26th, 2012
There are not many new fancy things in this update but many important optimisations to play your Shogun Battles with DarthMod perfectly!
Here is the changelog:
- Many improvements to the CAI recruitment choices per clan character and fix of the Archer spam reported in the previous version. (Needs testing).
- CAI should develop more and build more economical buildings, according to the clan character.
- CAI should manage better its economics and not endanger itself to bankruptcy, which previously could result to overaggressiveness and inexcusable war declarations to the human player. (That was even more evident in vanilla).
- Balanced better the Matchlock units as per user feedback.
- Better Shimazu gunners balance.
- CAI should recruit less ships than army units.
- CAI should build and use more the trade ships.
- Some diplomacy changes.
- Inciting rebellions has more penalty.
- Following an ally's aggression action does not give penalty (it should be the reason why you got negative diplomacy passively overtime).
- More diplomacy bonus for trade agreements.
- Replaced unit multiplier x2 with x1.5. Now the Yari Ashigaru Spear Wall should work correctly and you should notice much less battle lag.
- Improved slightly the movement realism of units.
- Made Naginata to have distinctly more mass which helps them in melee.
- Increased ship mass for enhanced physics effects.
Find download mirrors and more information in the mod's forum here: Twcenter.net