The time goes by fast, doesn't it? The mod “Crazy” is now 3 months old and the last update 2.92 was downloaded over 1300 times! I got many messages with tips and ideas for the mod, and some of those ideas I integrated in the new update. The others will follow of course.
So thank you for supporting my mod!
Whatever, I will upload very soon a new version of the mod, and here I post it's new features:
(The main features you can read in the ReadMe file: Moddb.com )
- Many crash dumps are fixed, but not all. I'm working hard at it, but I have not much experience with the Dev.exe. If you want to help me, reply to my posts in the Sins forum: Forums.sinsofasolarempire.com
- The Vasari Loyalists can now capture derelict ships like the other factions
- Flak turrets are now affected by the AutoCannon researches, also the Ragnarov's Railgun is affected by the Gauss researches.
- More epic music from “Anno 2070”, “Two Steps From Hell” etc
- Modified abilities, for example: Disruption Matrix affects fighters, Maximum Armor ability is stronger
- Advent flagships are now stronger
- Updated SoundMusic.soundata, so the most epic music can be heard more often
- Balance change that TEC armor is stronger because of their weaker shields
- New Ion Cannon researches in high tier area (6-8)
- (Many ships got new weapons, some Caps have up to 4 weapon systems now!)
The Marza Dreadnought will get AA-weapons to defend it against his only weakness
NOTE: That is not a detailed overview, because I change with every update about 50 files. And this is an update from 2.92 to 2.95, so I changed more than 150 files. Sorry about that ;) . Also the features that are placed in brackets are only in the update 2.96, and actually I don't know if it works like I want, but it's possible that I integrate those features in a patch a few days later.
Also a few guys asked me for a music list, here is a Dropbox link: [A link will be placed here when I completed the list]
Comment this news and tell me your opinion!